Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Now I think about it.......zIf he was to talk and say what happen the "keep it real" niggas would say he's a snitch and career would be over but if he don't say anything the police going to ruin his career and life.

He gotta say that. He needs to be completely transparent at this point. If it's that he don't want to be seen as a snitch say that. Or stop talking cause at this point he's just digging himself a hole he won't be able to climb out of. Like I don't see how he avoids time at this point without identifying a shooter or someone coming out and saying they themselves were the shooter. All avenues pointing to prison at this point from my read on the situation.

Now I think about it.......zIf he was to talk and say what happen the "keep it real" niggas would say he's a snitch and career would be over but if he don't say anything the police going to ruin his career and life.
Shhhhiiiit one way or another he gonna tell the story

Any man that's ever been lied on knows what's going on.

People will take actual facts and exaggerate or minimize parts of a story, or even omit things, just to make you appear unilaterally guilty and them 100% innocent victims or onlookers. When that happens, there's almost nothing you can say that can change people's minds because the lie they were initially told made enough sense to seem true.

If you've never been in that situation, count yourself blessed.

He gotta say that. He needs to be completely transparent at this point. If it's that he don't want to be seen as a snitch say that. Or stop talking cause at this point he's just digging himself a hole he won't be able to climb out of. Like I don't see how he avoids time at this point without identifying a shooter or someone coming out and saying they themselves were the shooter. All avenues pointing to prison at this point from my read on the situation.
I just don't think he's going to point fingers he'll say it wasn't him of course but I don't think he'll straight up say somebody else shot her. All he need the jury to think someone else did it without full saying who did it. That's a slim chance in hell but a chance

Shhhhiiiit one way or another he gonna tell the story
Only thing he's doing or will I think is cause doubt in the public eye

I just don't think he's going to point fingers he'll say it wasn't him of course but I don't think he'll straight up say somebody else shot her. All he need the jury to think someone else did it without full saying who did it. That's a slim chance in hell but a chance

Only thing he's doing or will I think is cause doubt in the public eye
When that first 48 pressure comes he singing like Eddie Kane Jr

Nigga day of if I didn't shoot shorty I would've let the world know I didn't. Now this nigga looking at 20+ yrs now now he want to talk after he get the charges.....................hustling backwards

maybe the lawyer told him not to talk

Back