Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Aye...You did what you had to do. I broke the rules and respect what comes with it.

But @Hellczar is a whole bitch for that shit.

This nigga ran and told?

Smdh

Hating at the highest of pink levels.

Lol oh but it’s ok for other niggas to use mods but not me. Lol the hypocrisy of your point of view is astounding ho

Aye...You did what you had to do. I broke the rules and respect what comes with it.

But @Hellczar is a whole bitch for that shit.

This nigga ran and told?

Smdh

Hating at the highest of pink levels.
I was shocked as he doesnt normally go that route

I'm sure he had his reason tho

Not bout to listen to this whole thing
From what I heard, his black female lawyer (practicing for 33 years) told him to not proclaim his innocence?!

Don't know what kind of advice that is but maybe then he should just leave the subject alone.

How tf can't u say "yo I ain't shoot the bitch"
Kmt

From what I heard, his black female lawyer (practicing for 33 years) told him to not proclaim his innocence?!

Don't know what kind of advice that is but maybe then he should just leave the subject alone.

Kmt
It's a decent listen

Tory let sisters vent

Kmt

He talking about listen to his lawyer yet he dropped an entire album talking about the shit

Actually listening to this shit too I've heard people do what Tory did in this convo. Speak in a calm measured tone, acknowledge the other person's feelings, apologize and say they got the right to feel that way basically trying to lower their guard to open them up to changing their mind. Only problem is it only works if the person you're talking to believes you are being genuine. Nobody believes Tory is being genuine so to the people he's talking to it just sounds like he's trying to manipulate them.

Back