Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

We also read women lying on men and getting them locked up so stop saying why she would do that. I'm not saying she lying but let's not put it pass anyone to do that.

We also read women lying on men and getting them locked up so stop saying why she would do that. I'm not saying she lying but let's not put it pass anyone to do that.
Facts.. but when yall say she could be lying ya'll are not factoring in what she would have to do to maintain that lie and the consequences of getting caught in that lie. You're just saying she's lying to defend someone. Its convenient but not likely

Lol niggas love bein' wrong and strong. @Chi so you believe she was shot but not by Tory? Or do you think he was justified in shootin' her?

Yeah yeah you're waitin' for the trial but what's your current opinion on the matter?

And again, dude pops coming out talking about the lord and quoting Bible verses and bullshit...that screams guilt imo

Lol niggas love bein' wrong and strong. @Chi so you believe she was shot but not by Tory? Or do you think he was justified in shootin' her?

Yeah yeah you're waitin' for the trial but what's your current opinion on the matter?
No clue who pulled the trigger, one person said he didn't do it and the other 2 people in the car haven't said anything publicly. Meg had her back turned to get shot in the back of the foot so she didn't see who did it.

Somebody has gun residue on their hands and clothes so we will find out soon who actually did it

No clue who pulled the trigger, one person said he didn't do it and the other 2 people in the car haven't said anything publicly. Meg had her back turned to get shot in the back of the foot so she didn't see who did it.

Somebody has gun residue on their hands and clothes so we will find out soon who actually did it
Who did the gun belong to?

chi hates women

thats what needs to be unpacked here

always comes off bitter and angry

beats bitches up on the low im sure

name high profile cases where it was proven the woman lied and the man got off.

not speculation, not hearsay, not conspiracy theories either

Bro I'ma have to agree with her. You in this thread with the same info we had talkin' about how Meg is a liar or and blamin' her for it and talkin' about lyin' women blah blah.

I understand that you don't think you gave the benefit of quite little doubt to Tory because he's a man but you did
She lied from the beginning, I'm not making that up. She lied to the police, she had an issue with telling the truth to the hospital people cause she said they wasn't nice to her. She's the reason I'm skeptical, her actions got niggas thinking Tory innocent

She lied from the beginning, I'm not making that up. She lied to the police, she had an issue with telling the truth to the hospital people cause she said they wasn't nice to her. She's the reason I'm skeptical, her actions got niggas thinking Tory innocent
Tf I've lied to the police lmao... haven't you?

but the truth is she got shot tho

Back