Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That's very true but evidence in his bullshit was overwhelming. Video, taped confessions, and multiple documents showing his behavior. R Kelly was delusional

This midget nigga Tory acting like it was a sniper who shot Meg lol and not him. We shall see

tory is delusional too.

you made a goofy ass album claiming your innocence, while also whinning about how much you loved meg.

shit was weird and corny.
either way, pretty sure meg wouldnt just lie on dude for kicks and jeers.

why would meg lie on him? honestly. just sit and think about it. yall think sis is that malicious that she would go out of her way to ruin someones career???

thats wild to me

why would meg lie on him? honestly. just sit and think about it. yall think sis is that malicious that she would go out of her way to ruin someones career???

thats wild to me
No not at all. She def dont seem like that type of person.

However,

“Ya moms will set that ass up properly gassed up”

so I dont put anything past nobody humans are capable of despicable shit love

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
No not at all. She def dont seem like that type of person.

However,

“Ya moms will set that ass up properly gassed up”

so I dont put anything past nobody humans are capable of despicable shit love

still doesnt make sense to lie on someone

this type of lie is damaging and life altering

she also could face charges for lying soooooo

i dont put anything past anyone as well but one thing i do know, intoxication mixed with a bruised ego can be deadly

we read about men killing women and abusing women all the time

and before you say “not all men” or think im demonizing Black men, im just stating that the more plausible scenario is tory got mad and shot meg. he was drunk, angry and moved off impulse

that is why he didnt say anything until a whole month later.

considering whats a stake, if he didnt shoot meg, he would have distanced himself from that narrative from jump.

his silence was telling.

Back