Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

The problem isn't that some of you were "waitin' for the facts" the problem is that with the information we had, the most likely scenario by a distance was that Tory shot her yet so many of you chose to defend him.

Really what you shudda done instead of cryin' about tendons and shit is just stayed quiet and hoped Tory would be tellin' the truth but you couldnt help yourselves

The problem isn't that some of you were "waitin' for the facts" the problem is that with the information we had, the most likely scenario by a distance was that Tory shot her yet so many of you chose to defend him.

Really what you shudda done instead of cryin' about tendons and shit is just stayed quiet and hoped Tory would be tellin' the truth but you couldnt help yourselves

Talk to em!!!!

Like bruh said.. its the Trump era lol

Keep it real with the board. You a over emotional bitch ass nigga. You banned me from the board and a thread over my opinions when it comes to women. I didn’t even disrespect @Racejones and you banned me from her thread before.. even tho I pretty much LIKED all her posts and agree with her political opinions, because she stay showing you hoe ass niggas the truth, but yafraid to accept it. So what I’m not a bitch made simp ass nigga willing to bow down to women like you. You the type of nigga who brag to hoes about eating pussy ain’t you? Cause you a clown. Go sit bitch ass down.

And you said all lawyers move to get charges dismissed ? Really? Look at your dumb ass just saying anything. I’ll make it EASY FOR yo emotional ass. I’ll stop posting for YOU. To make you comfortable when you cross yo legs while you moderate.

This is what’s going to happen.. Tory is going to move to get all charges dismissed next week. The REAL story with EVIDENCE will start to emerge. Tory is going to be found innocent outside of everything , but having a unregistered gun. His driver may take the fall for that? Still being sorted out.

Now you can ban me you over emotional nigga. I won’t even try to log in again until Tory is found innocent, but you’ll probably IP ban me while you paint your nails.

This nigga spicy. We had your back when you lost your job possibly and this how you act?

Keep it real with the board. You a over emotional bitch ass nigga. You banned me from the board and a thread over my opinions when it comes to women. I didn’t even disrespect @Racejones and you banned me from her thread before.. even tho I pretty much LIKED all her posts and agree with her political opinions, because she stay showing you hoe ass niggas the truth, but yafraid to accept it. So what I’m not a bitch made simp ass nigga willing to bow down to women like you. You the type of nigga who brag to hoes about eating pussy ain’t you? Cause you a clown. Go sit bitch ass down.

And you said all lawyers move to get charges dismissed ? Really? Look at your dumb ass just saying anything. I’ll make it EASY FOR yo emotional ass. I’ll stop posting for YOU. To make you comfortable when you cross yo legs while you moderate.

This is what’s going to happen.. Tory is going to move to get all charges dismissed next week. The REAL story with EVIDENCE will start to emerge. Tory is going to be found innocent outside of everything , but having a unregistered gun. His driver may take the fall for that? Still being sorted out.

Now you can ban me you over emotional nigga. I won’t even try to log in again until Tory is found innocent, but you’ll probably IP ban me while you paint your nails.
I ain't read this shit my guy

If you perturbed, take it up with management and the oversight committee.

Would you look at that, I am management ??‍♂️

Back