Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

So if someone calls my lawyer and the receptionist says something to the paper they represent me? Are you for real?

How about you or @Chicity or any other of you guys take a ban bet with me? Since y’all so confident in Megan’s side of the story. I won’t even bet that he’s innocent. I’ll bet that they move to get all charges dismissed next week. If they don’t, ban me, if they do, you get banned.

:shrug2:
“ my lawyer” .......

It was a representative of Tory lawyer. Not someone in his direct camp. The tweet is worded like that because they know people don’t read articles, only the headlines.
Did YOU read the article? Who's his lawyer, because so far all I can see is a Jim Lewis is representing him, the same one that made the SNL comment.

Seems to be the same Jim Lewis from this incident a few years back, too -

take the bet.. I guarantee Tory and his lawyer move to get all charges dismissed next week. That’s when he goes to court right? Let’s bet. Hell I’ll even stop posting until the court date. If they don’t try to get the charges dismissed I’ll apologize and then take my ban.

I guarantee they move to get charges dismissed next week and this entire conversation changes.
Why would charges be dismissed? A woman was shot, tory was charged. Where does dismissal come in?

To think I hate women is hilarious. A bunch of simps on this site. Probably want to lick Megs wounds clean.

All I’m saying is dude is innocent until proven guilty. Yea I’m playing it up, but only because I see a bunch of simps ready to send Tory to jail because she said so. Get that bullshit out of here. They did the dude who owened her record label the same way. I ain’t trying to hear none of this bullshit.

This happened in July. This nigga still waking around like nothing. He don’t even have to show up to court until next week. I’ve said it a million times if he is guilty then he’s guilty, so fucking what. Lock his bitch ass up. It will mean nothing to me.

Charges are not a conviction. :pause:

You sound like one of those goofball incel niggas really

So if someone calls my lawyer and the receptionist says something to the paper they represent me? Are you for real?

How about you or @Chicity or any other of you guys take a ban bet with me? Since y’all so confident in Megan’s side of the story. I won’t even bet that he’s innocent. I’ll bet that they move to get all charges dismissed next week. If they don’t, ban me, if they do, you get banned.

How about I simply ban you off the strength that I can?

Back