Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That example ain't got shit to do with this case. If they were as out of control as your making it seem. The videos would show that.

All three appear calm and cooperative when the police came. Tory drunk ass spread eagle face down on the concrete. Even before the police came Megan gets back into the vehicle. Her drunk ass didn't run to a house and ask for help. She thought about where she was and the optics of what the fuck just happen.

Willfully Obtuse....this your new phrase your learned lol. If them being intoxicated was as big as an issue as you think why weren't they tested for alcohol consumption?

BECAUSE EVEN IF YOUR DRUNK AND YOU SHOOT SOMEONE YOU (may) GET A CHARGE
:niggawhat:

Also: so you won't be willfully obtuse anymore. Do some research on drunk texting

View attachment 984371

Mam, as out of control as I’m making it seem? What are you even talking about? Have you ever even been around heavily intoxicated people? Have you ever witnessed heavily intoxicated people interact with police? Are you insinuating that operating a vehicle intoxicated is not every bit as dangerous as handling a firearm intoxicated?

Now you’re questioning what has already been confirmed in that they were all intoxicated?

You’re insufferable with this lmfao there’s no reasoning with folks on this subject. And why would I need to research drunk texting as if it’s not something I’ve done, seen done & received.

Your question regarding why weren’t they tested for alcohol consumption—I’ve already asked that question several pages back. And the answer is the investigators were incompetent, the prosecution withheld Meg’s and Kelsey’s BAC from the trial to make it easier to bury Tory or both.

Because guess what? Meg having gone to the hospital and having that procedure done to remove the bullets? They 100% ran blood tests on her and 100% had her BAC because they would’ve needed to know it before giving her any medication or an IV. The prosecution not bringing that information to trial means she very likely was over the limit.

Mam, as out of control as I’m making it seem? What are you even talking about? Have you ever even been around heavily intoxicated people? Have you ever witnessed heavily intoxicated people interact with police? Are you insinuating that operating a vehicle intoxicated is not every bit as dangerous as handling a firearm intoxicated?

Now you’re questioning what has already been confirmed in that they were all intoxicated?

You’re insufferable with this lmfao there’s no reasoning with folks on this subject. And why would I need to research drunk texting as if it’s not something I’ve done, seen done & received.

Your question regarding why weren’t they tested for alcohol consumption—I’ve already asked that question several pages back. And the answer is the investigators were incompetent, the prosecution withheld Meg’s and Kelsey’s BAC from the trial to make it easier to bury Tory or both.

Because guess what? Meg having gone to the hospital and having that procedure done to remove the bullets? They 100% ran blood tests on her and 100% had her BAC because they would’ve needed to know it before giving her any medication or an IV. The prosecution not bringing that information to trial means she very likely was over the limit.

umm

I'm no expert but ion think they could jus get her medical records w/o violating sum kinda HIPPA laws

they'd have to get a warrant 1st

& I don't see a judge signin off on a warrant to get BAC of a shooting victim unless she suspected of DUI or sumn

umm

I'm no expert but ion think they could jus get her medical records w/o violating sum kinda HIPPA laws

they'd have to get a warrant 1st

& I don't see a judge signin off on a warrant to get BAC of a shooting victim unless she suspected of DUI or sumn

That’s very much true but you’re missing the point I was making in response to her comment.

The point is if she was at or below the limit that night the prosecution would’ve gleefully volunteered that information to combat Tory’s narrative and Meg’s personal team would’ve volunteered it months ago for PR reasons.

Because that information 100% exists.

That’s very much true but you’re missing the point I was making in response to her comment.

The point is if she was at or below the limit that night the prosecution would’ve gleefully volunteered that information to combat Tory’s narrative and Meg’s personal team would’ve volunteered it months ago for PR reasons.

Because that information 100% exists.

& my point is the prosecution wouldn't even have that information

plus it's a moot point

if they said her BAC was .06 it wouldn't make a difference

cuz you gotta take an individual's tolerance into consideration as well

some at .04 could seem more intoxicated than someone at .07 for different factors, like weight for ex.

& my point is the prosecution wouldn't even have that information

plus it's a moot point

if they said her BAC was .06 it wouldn't make a difference

cuz you gotta take an individual's tolerance into consideration as well

some at .04 could seem more intoxicated than someone at .07 for different factors, like weight for ex.

You saying she's like she-hulk?! Well I guess they don't call her stallion for nothing! 😂

she-hulk-megan-thee-stallion-she-hulk-twerk.gif

Man, listen… I think he did it, but let’s say, that other chick is the one who actually did it. Bottom line…

If you know you innocent, nigga you better speak up. I’m not tryin to hear about how you got railroaded by the system when you could easily clear things up.

If you dead set on not wanting to be a “snitch”, then eat them years and stfu

Nigga spent the last year talkin bout wait til the trial for the truth to come out and then said absolutely nothing.

This ain’t no travesty, or miscarriage of justice. This exactly how it was supposed to play out, based on the way he played it.

“When there’s blood on the streets, somebody’s gotta go to jail.”

Merry Xmas

This post right here is the cold hard truth. This shit bothers me like hell!

I am not a street dude nor live by that bullshit, fuck all of it to hell's fire... there is no way I am spending time in prison for something I did not do.

In all honesty, part of me feels that he did not do it, I feel that he might have held the gun at some point but I do not think he actually shot at her.

Nontheless, this is the thing I be saying about our people especially in the entertainment industry that truly pisses me off, niggas are selfish and stupid as FUCK! You gon' leave your son for years so that you come home to digital round of applause, likes and shares for something you know in your heart you did not do? SMH!!!!!!!!!!

I hope something good comes from the appeal process, if not... Get him the fuck out of here, may God protect his kid but then Tory deserve to sit and be treated like a piece of shit and then be deported over here whenever that happens. Congrats, stupid street nigga!

Grown ass toddler fires a gun at a grown as woman and you’re surprised he’s been convicted?

some of the comments I’ve read over the years never cease to amaze me.

type of men to blame your sisters getting her ass beat by an abusive partner and take his side in the scenario.

Half these niggas said they would fight dude once and after that she on her own because not dying over stupidity.

Back