Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I hear you, but I personally always have applied it to men and women. I believe reckless sex in general is the cause of multiple problems in the community.

My problem with some women is more that their response to the perceived double standard you mentioned was to promote hoeing out rather than to hold men to a higher standard. At the end of the day women are the gatekeepers when it comes to sex.

You may have but on a macro level we know that men with high body counts aren't looked at with the same disdain as women who have high body counts. I agree that the solution that came about mainly beginning in the 70s and 80s for women to be just as sexually promiscuous as men was a bad overcorrection of an already bad idea that men engaged in, but we can't pretend we don't know where that came from.

And it's not just on women to hold men to a higher standard. Men have to hold other men to higher standards as well because we also know that for some men them sleeping with alot of women was for the approval and congrats that other men give for that type of shit. Or even shaming dudes who live with the real life consequences of high body counts with multiple kids in different homes. Think about all the things we absorb that tell us men with multiple women is the thing to be. It's the same shit with older men giving young boys props for being sexually active. Or the same dudes who think Nick Cannon having 10+ kids is fine even though he himself has come out and said he's not able to completely be a good father because if how many he has. Too often we as men ignore the negative consequences of these things because still socially the good we get from a high body count often outweighs the bad.

You dudes know damn well y'all not wifing the neighborhood pass around because of her body count so cut the shit

These dudes won't even kiss a girl that just sucked they dick in the mouth but wanna pretend that they would wanna marry and have kids with a thotty.

Lol.

And there's no social benefit to a man that has a lot of sex.

It's just that men don't care about what other men do.

Like men aren't going around psychologically oppressing other men because they like to fuck.

Men aren't stupid like that.

On the flip side, historically, men have psychologically oppressed men for not being able to moderate their urges like greed, being power hungry, including their appetite for sex. The pinnacle of manhood has always been moderation.

Women on the other hand, psychologically oppress each other for all types of shit regarding sex.

Lol like, just because a man would not want to be with a woman that has frivolous sex, especially when the average man has less than 10 sexual partners in his lifetime and a woman has even less than that, he's supposed to want the woman that did the entire college football team, that's oppression?

Too many times people debate abberations and not the average.

Average person does not have more than 10 sexual partners in their lifetime.

If you know that, why the fuck would you want a woman that got fucked by 50 people and she 30 and you only fucked 6.

The issue is Black Americans are pathological and start sex earlier than average, get sexually abused more than average, stay single, and don't marry. If Black Americans do marry, they don't stay together. That's how you end up with a population of people with sky high body counts because sex in Black America is about domination and exploitation of each other. It's like that for all generationally and exploited poor people.

Lol but that's another discussion.

Last edited:
These dudes won't even kiss a girl that just sucked they dick in the mouth but wanna pretend that they would wanna marry and have kids with a thotty.

Lol.

And there's no social benefit to a man that has a lot of sex.

It's just that men don't care about what other men do.

Like men aren't going around psychologically oppressing other men because they like to fuck.

Men aren't stupid like that.

On the flip side, historically, men have psychologically oppressed men for not being able to moderate their urges like greed, being power hungry, including their appetite for sex. The pinnacle of manhood has always been moderation.

Women on the other hand, psychologically oppress each other for all types of shit regarding sex.

Lol like, just because a man would not want to be with a woman that has frivolous sex, especially when the average man has less than 10 sexual partners in his lifetime and a woman has even less than that, he's supposed to want the woman that did the entire college football team, that's oppression?

Too many times people debate abberations and not the average.

Average person does not have more than 10 sexual partners in their lifetime.

If you know that, why the fuck would you want a woman that got fucked by 50 people and she 30 and you only fucked 6.

The issue is Black Americans are pathological and start sex earlier than average, get sexually abused more than average, stay single, and don't marry. If Black Americans do marry, they don't stay together. That's how you end up with a population of people with sky high body counts because sex in Black America is about domination and exploitation of each other. It's like that for all generationally and exploited poor people.

Lol but that's another discussion.

You all over with this post especially that last paragraph...but in regards to men valuing moderation nah. Men value being able be in control even if it's a vice ie women, power, greed etc. If you can control those things ,even in what may be seen as excess by others, then you're seen as good. But it don't matter if it's 1 woman or 5 if you let that ruin your life that's when the scrutiny comes. And that logic is basically applied across the board to those other areas too.

Folks be acting like a promiscuous woman don’t come with a lot of baggage mentally. The studies have been done and it should be common knowledge now.

When you deal with enough women you’ll see that they can’t handle sleeping with a lot of men. After a while they wake up and it hits them what they did. That’s really why this conversation goes nowhere because a lot of women are ambitious to argue about nothing and be intellectually dishonest. Women who sleep around a lot are oftentimes mentally fractured.

You all over with this post especially that last paragraph...but in regards to men valuing moderation nah. Men value being able be in control even if it's a vice ie women, power, greed etc. If you can control those things ,even in what may be seen as excess by others, then you're seen as good. But it don't matter if it's 1 woman or 5 if you let that ruin your life that's when the scrutiny comes. And that logic is basically applied across the board to those other areas too.

My last paragraph is in regards to Black American view on sex vs. the actual normal everyday person that hasn't been submerged in a popular culture via Hip Hop/RnB that promotes rampant sexual degeneracy that exists in Black ghettoes.

Look at how Black male artists have been sexually abused by a woman or exposed to sex at a young age.

And it relates to the topic of moderation.

Western culture, western masculinity is based on ideal of moderation. This largely doesn't exist in Black American popular culture because a culture of moderation is a signifer of wealth. Everything in our popular culture is gaudy and excessive.

What happened to Black people and their gender politics is White women and White feminism modeled themselves after Black women. They wanted the option to raise a kid alone, to get pumped and dump, and to be a boss bitch, shit that Black women do out of struggle and desperation. White woman saw it as freedom from their male counterpart. Middle class, upper middle class White women sold the Black woman's politics shit to their sisters as the way to get a piece of the pie for themselves. They were the handmaidens of Western imperialism and slavery, they want to be equal partners.

Present day White female sexual and gender politics is just the Black female sexual and gender politics. But by and large they don't actually live like that because they don't have the deplorable socioeconomic conditions for it, but they will in the future.

The sex that happens among Black people in majority Black ghettoized environments is precarious and frivolous. Having sex is like getting a cup of coffee.

If you are an average looking man, with an average paycheck, you are not having sex with more than 50 people in your lifetime unless you pay for it because you are a freak like that.

If you are an average looking woman, you ain't having sex with 50 people in your lifetime unless you are a freak like that.

We got the numbers.

So when Black people talk about sex and body counts, it never represents the average person.

Lol like today's generation is having less sex than their fucking parents. Men are having less sex than ever.

And we be talking about hoes and thots and body counts that really only exist in the world of Hip Hop and ghettoes across America, with the adopted gender politics of White women who got tired of getting fucked by their husbands during the richest period of American history in the back of our heads.

Last edited:
I hear you, but I personally always have applied it to men and women. I believe reckless sex in general is the cause of multiple problems in the community.

My problem with some women is more that their response to the perceived double standard you mentioned was to promote hoeing out rather than to hold men to a higher standard. At the end of the day women are the gatekeepers when it comes to sex.

Yea but I think may
What’s worse?

A woman who had 6 one night stands in a year, or a woman who was in a relationship and got her shit blown out 250 times by the same dude? I’m talking hit the bottom of the pussy with tears running down her face.

Body counts are overrated

ayo seen this posted before too. Niggas be like she been with xyz I know her walls gone. But messing with a chick who just had a 2 year relationship walls are intact.

niggas not logical

I gotta reevaluate my life if ten is normal

Exactly.

That's what I am saying. Lol.

The normal course of life, you become sexually mature, you might have 3 or 4 boyfriends/girlfriends, you find someone you wanna be with forever, you get married, you die with your partner.

You not fucking a bunch of people.

But the media in the USA doesn't reflect the actual sex life of the average American.

Black American popular culture definitely doesn't reflect the average sex life of the average American. Hip Hop, the most important mgenre in the world and popular expression of Black American culture, reflects life in the ghetto.

So people think people are fucking 10 brand new people a year and shit. Got regular ass square people talking about hoes and thots and body counts...when in reality hardly anyone having sex in developed countries.

Tragic.

Exactly.

That's what I am saying. Lol.

The normal course of life, you become sexually mature, you might have 3 or 4 boyfriends/girlfriends, you find someone you wanna be with forever, you get married, you die with your partner.

You not fucking a bunch of people.

But the media in the USA doesn't reflect the actual sex life of the average American.

Black American popular culture definitely doesn't reflect the average sex life of the average American. Hip Hop, the most important mgenre in the world and popular expression of Black American culture, reflects life in the ghetto.

So people think people are fucking 10 brand new people a year and shit. Got regular ass square people talking about hoes and thots and body counts...when in reality hardly anyone having sex in developed countries.

Tragic.

Says the man who claims to deal with nothing but hoes and sugar babies...

side-eye-gif-eye-roll.gif

What’s worse?

A woman who had 6 one night stands in a year, or a woman who was in a relationship and got her shit blown out 250 times by the same dude? I’m talking hit the bottom of the pussy with tears running down her face.

Body counts are overrated
Give me Ms. 250, sounds like she knows how to be in a relationship and has more sexual experience, too.

B-besides, size doesn't matter, right ladies?

ren-and-stimpy-sweat.gif

Right?

Back