Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You wrote that like it’s a bad thing.

Like that ain’t what’s suppose to happen.

Bruh you know and I know if your sister was hit by her dude more than once you would beat his ass more than once. Now I feel you if it’s a thing every other month. Seen niggas say they they wouldn’t help the bm if she got whooped. I know it’s just a minority who be on that shit but they loud.

Dudes worried about body counts are usually insecure

Or they just don't want a chick that's been ran through. I get this new generation people thinks everyone should be able to do any and everything they want with no consequences, but there are always consequences. If you actually want to get married one day, your chances of having a happy marriage decrease the more partners you have even moreso for women.

DqIwsd1UUAMF9BV

Or they just don't want a chick that's been ran through. I get this new generation people thinks everyone should be able to do any and everything they want with no consequences, but there are always consequences. If you actually want to get married one day, your chances of having a happy marriage decrease the more partners you have even moreso for women.

DqIwsd1UUAMF9BV

Folks be acting like a promiscuous woman don’t come with a lot of baggage mentally. The studies have been done and it should be common knowledge now.

DqIwsd1UUAMF9BV

bro what chick you have ever met had seriously told you their real body count tho? And how would you know. I get not wanting what everybody else had if it’s known she out there like that.

But who even asks a body count as an adult. It’s a conversation for kids.

bro what chick you have ever met had seriously told you their real body count tho? And how would you know. I get not wanting what everybody else had if it’s known she out there like that.

But who even asks a body count as an adult. It’s a conversation for kids.

That's not the point. I'm just saying that the whole "Only insecure men care about body count" is some bunk shit that hoes say to shame men for not wanting them. I'm not saying you need to ask about body count on a date, but there is good reason to not want to pursue a long-term relationship with anyone that's been overly promiscuous, man or woman.

DqIwsd1UUAMF9BV

I've actually read this study and this shot is accurate but we also know that the results of this study are mainly only used to shame women with high body counts and not men. So that's why things like this, and others that focus on purity being a sign of marriage readiness, are often ignored. Because the supposed shame with having high body counts is rarely if ever evenly applied.

Look at this case between Tory and Megan. She was shamed for it being said that she slept with multiple people meanwhile Tory got to brag publicly, which he did multiple times, and actually use as part of his legal defense that him fucking two women at the same time while trying to fuck another all led to violence. Maybe if folks shamed everyone who had high body counts instead of praising some like a badge of honor this wouldn't be such a thing. Because just like a man doesn't want a women whose been ran through you can bet a woman doesn't want a man whose dick done touched fifty leven women either.

That's not the point. I'm just saying that the whole "Only insecure men care about body count" is some bunk shit that hoes say to shame men for not wanting them. I'm not saying you need to ask about body count on a date, but there is good reason to not want to pursue a long-term relationship with anyone that's been overly promiscuous, man or woman.

I mean I think being over promiscuous is frowned upon for women but I think women will turn down a man who has no sexual control.

And some people are hoes

I've actually read this study and this shot is accurate but we also know that the results of this study are mainly only used to shame women with high body counts and not men. So that's why things like this, and others that focus on purity being a sign of marriage readiness, are often ignored. Because the supposed shame with having high body counts is rarely if ever evenly applied.

Look at this case between Tory and Megan. She was shamed for it being said that she slept with multiple people meanwhile Tory got to brag publicly, which he did multiple times, and actually use as part of his legal defense that him fucking two women at the same time while trying to fuck another all led to violence. Maybe if folks shamed everyone who had high body counts instead of praising some like a badge of honor this wouldn't be such a thing. Because just like a man doesn't want a women whose been ran through you can bet a woman doesn't want a man whose dick done touched fifty leven women either.

I hear you, but I personally always have applied it to men and women. I believe reckless sex in general is the cause of multiple problems in the community.

My problem with some women is more that their response to the perceived double standard you mentioned was to promote hoeing out rather than to hold men to a higher standard. At the end of the day women are the gatekeepers when it comes to sex.

I hear you, but I personally always have applied it to men and women. I believe reckless sex in general is the cause of multiple problems in the community.

My problem with some women is more that their response to the perceived double standard you mentioned was to promote hoeing out rather than to hold men to a higher standard. At the end of the day women are the gatekeepers when it comes to sex.
Millennials are starting to frown apon both men and women that’s overly sexual active with so many partners. Especially with this free love shit and STD rates being crazy high

Back