Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Megan started the whole black women vs black men then wondered why she started getting hate. She had an issue with one man and she turned it to everyone

I think from her perspective many of the black men in her world weren't supportive. And many on social media which I think matters to her to a certain degree.

This whole thing was highly entertaining didn’t care who went to jail they all lied , only thing that grinds my gears is Kelsey getting off essentially Scott free after everything started coming out and the story started shaping up she still adds up to be the original shooter.

Clear motivation
Gun residue
Diss track
Her whole character is shifty

It be very telling if you never see her and meg hang out again

This whole thing was highly entertaining didn’t care who went to jail they all lied , only thing that grinds my gears is Kelsey getting off essentially Scott free after everything started coming out and the story started shaping up she still adds up to be the original shooter.

Clear motivation
Gun residue
Diss track

Her not hanging out with Meg has already happened!
She's referred to as the "former best friend" 😂

Clear motivation
Gun residue
Diss track

They ended their friendship soon after the shooting, that's strange to me

Only thing i could see Tory not getting charged for was for shooting Meg, cuz of reasonable doubt from the nonsense said on that stand, but the other 2 charges, yea, you guilty breh. Shooting happens, cops stop the car you're driving and they find a unregistered gun in it, the sec you dont say who's it is, its you're bro. You gotta eat that charge if you dont tell. So his goofy ass father needs to stfu, cuz he was going to jail either way.

Should of been yelling at his son to wise up when he kept getting into dumb shit while being a famous millionaire. He literally got lucky and beat a gun and drug charge in FL in 2017.

Last edited:
Only thing i could see Tory not getting charged for was for shooting Meg, cuz of reasonable doubt from the nonsense said on that stand, but the other 2 charges, yea, you guilty breh. Shooting happens, cops stop the car you're driving and they find a unregistered gun in it, they sec you dont say whos it is, its you're bro. You gotta eat that charge if you dont tell. So his goofy ass father needs to stfu, cuz he was going to jail either way.

Should of been yelling at his son to wise up when he kept getting into dumb shit while being a famous millionaire. He literally got lucky and beat a gun and drug charge in FL in 2017.

Tory definitely needed a humble yourself moment. He's ego and violent nature has gone unchecked for so long, but that energy always has a way of coming back to you.

Back