Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

nigga you one of them cuckolds or something? stop being all defensive.

wasn't nothing but an observation, relax Captain.

I ain't mean to disrespect y'alls way of life, just that it's a bit out there ya feel me. My bad.

Bruh the whole thread is gossip just relax

nigga you one of them cuckolds or something? stop being all defensive.

wasn't nothing but an observation, relax Captain.

I ain't mean to disrespect y'alls way of life, just that it's a bit out there ya feel me. My bad.

Defensive? About what?

You worried about what another nigga is cool with.

“Tory hit, is he cool with that?”

Nigga you tell me. Clearly there’s a child involved and they are married now.

The only person that care is you like you in high school or something.

Defensive? About what?

are you saying niggas is bitches?

Defensive? About what?

this is what I mean when I say defensive. all i did was ask a question and you got all in ya fucking feelings and shit. go drink some egg nog and calm yo ass down.

mfers really caping on here.

You one of them manosphere niggas I bet.

If you bet, you’d be wrong and broke. I think it’s just corny to act as if this case was definitive on either side. Especially when folks get to crying that black woman hate shit as if Meg was Breonna Taylor in this case and people are just questioning to question.

Quit moaning like a sucka. Especially in this forum compared to other mediums. No one’s really been in here being over the top

You asked a stupid fuckin question Nigga.

cape that.

nigga it is christmas, why are you so angry lol

if you ain't fw my question, ignore that shit. i just put 2 and 2 together and thought it was wild. idk why that got you so heated lol.

Last edited:
nigga it is christmas, why are you so angry lol

if you ain't fw my question, ignore that shit. i just put 2 and 2 together and thought it was wild. idk why that got you so heated lol.

nobody’s angry, my man

your curiosities ain’t none of my business lol

I literally just gave you an example of someone that assumed some semblance of “control”when the police showed up. She was 3 times the limit.

But never mind that. You’re clearly being willfully obtuse because you know nothing of how much “control” they were under once they got pulled over. The videos of the stop exemplify nothing one way or the other beyond Kelsey cursing and yelling back at the cops (which would actually showcase the opposite of control but I’m willing to stall her out in such a high stress situation).

That example ain't got shit to do with this case. If they were as out of control as your making it seem. The videos would show that.

All three appear calm and cooperative when the police came. Tory drunk ass spread eagle face down on the concrete. Even before the police came Megan gets back into the vehicle. Her drunk ass didn't run to a house and ask for help. She thought about where she was and the optics of what the fuck just happen.

Willfully Obtuse....this your new phrase your learned lol. If them being intoxicated was as big as an issue as you think why weren't they tested for alcohol consumption?

BECAUSE EVEN IF YOUR DRUNK AND YOU SHOOT SOMEONE YOU (may) GET A CHARGE
:niggawhat:

Also: so you won't be willfully obtuse anymore. Do some research on drunk texting

ru-paul-reading.gif

Last edited:
That example ain't got shit to do with this case. If they were as out of control as your making it seem. The videos would show that.

All three appear calm and cooperative when the police came. Tory drunk ass spread eagle face down on the concrete. Even before the police came Megan gets back into the vehicle. Her drunk ass didn't run to a house and ask for help. She thought about where she was and the optics of what the fuck just happen.

Willfully Obtuse....this your new phrase your learned lol. If them being intoxicated was as big as an issue as you think why weren't they tested for alcohol consumption?

BECAUSE EVEN IF YOUR DRUNK AND YOU SHOOT SOMEONE YOU GET A CHARGE
:niggawhat:
Unless you get immunity like Kelsey

Back