Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

But somehow all these wild and crazy drunk people were under control when the police showed up lol

View attachment 983813

I literally just gave you an example of someone that assumed some semblance of “control”when the police showed up. She was 3 times the limit.

But never mind that. You’re clearly being willfully obtuse because you know nothing of how much “control” they were under once they got pulled over. The videos of the stop exemplify nothing one way or the other beyond Kelsey cursing and yelling back at the cops (which would actually showcase the opposite of control but I’m willing to stall her out in such a high stress situation).

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Man, listen… I think he did it, but let’s say, that other chick is the one who actually did it. Bottom line…

If you know you innocent, nigga you better speak up. I’m not tryin to hear about how you got railroaded by the system when you could easily clear things up.

If you dead set on not wanting to be a “snitch”, then eat them years and stfu

Nigga spent the last year talkin bout wait til the trial for the truth to come out and then said absolutely nothing.

This ain’t no travesty, or miscarriage of justice. This exactly how it was supposed to play out, based on the way he played it.

“When there’s blood on the streets, somebody’s gotta go to jail.”

Merry Xmas

That shit
nah he just said she lied...what

lied about what lol

It should when its on going Lololololol
yeah, idk wtf these mfers on. calling people gay and shit. I didn't say shit about no damn body count.

This shooting was only 2 years ago and they got a kid together so I assumed they were together at the time. Like I get we wanna be all non-judgmental and shit but cuckolding is where I draw the line.

Last edited:
yeah, idk wtf these mfers on. calling people gay and shit. I didn't say shit about no damn body count.

This shooting was only 2 years ago and they got a kid together so I assumed they were together at the time. Like I get we wanna be all non-judgmental and shit but cuckolding is where I draw the line.
Kelsey was going back and forth from Texas and California while fucking Tory Lanez

Back