Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I agree with yall on a lot of points but

He didn’t in any way get convicted of shooting Meg, so a lot of what y’all saying isn’t relevant
You’re right.

but Meg implied he did and she got justice for it.

and the same charge should have been implied to K for the same charge. But they didn’t want to give her that charge for whatever reason

So all in all the whole thing was a farce and all parties should have been fined and sent the fuck home to be better men and women and not ignorant drunk folks that’s fighting all in public because such and such is fucking such and such

Also. You seen that LSU billboard in Arlington off 360 and 30 for that kid that played for Arlington Martin. Shit went up damn near the same time he signed his LOI.

C0D99678-D2D3-473D-9573-695E834A7D9D.jpeg

You’re right.

but Meg implied he did and she got justice for it.

and the same charge should have been implied to K for the same charge. But they didn’t want to give her that charge for whatever reason

So all in all the whole thing was a farce and all parties should have been fined and sent the fuck home to be better men and women and not ignorant drunk folks that’s fighting all in public because such and such is fucking such and such

Also. You seen that LSU billboard in Arlington off 360 and 30 for that kid that played for Arlington Martin. Shit went up damn near the same time he signed his LOI.

View attachment 983647

I didn’t but that’s disrespectful as shit

I saw someone say this and wanted to bring it up here on the ABW.

Do anyone think that Tory knows that Kelsey shot Meg but do to the foolishness of no snitching era he chose not to point the finger and take the stand?
I thought this was common knowledge… Tory’s lawyer was smug and over confident.. The jury wasn’t feeling his trash ass personality…

Tory own witness said he shot the exact amount of times neighbors said how many gunshots they heard. Kelsey drunkenly shot meg but had the wherewithal to text tory shot meg...not simply 'meg was shot' which could imply she did it...but that he specifically was the shooter. Yea nah. If she was the main shooter she wouldn't have texted anything at all let alone for help.

I was sitting in my car parked and got hit by a drunk driver in the past. The idiot jumped out the car to see if I was okay, screamed at passerby’s for help and then told the police I cut her off (despite it being obvious to the contrary) before getting a breathalyzer.

Kelsey’s immediate drunk texts mean nothing. Idk why people continuously act like it does as if they’ve never seen a drunk text before or never seen a drunk person push culpability on less serious shit.

It’s willfully obtuse.

I don’t see why so hard for people to stay focused on the reason why it makes sense to be glued to the details of a case study like this.

Its not about Tory or Megan, it could’ve been MC Scratch N Sniff and Denise Shaleese Patrice…..the point is that men aren’t be okay with our image being tainted with like the media is clearly comfy with doing to black men. This is a microcosm of the dynamics at play with BM and BW. That’s what this case basically turned into by all Sides who had a desire to see this through.

Its wrong what happened to Megan. She was hurt. That’s not really up for debate, so whoever hurt her should be held accountable. The problems are, when cases like this show up it shows you how one sided things are. This is proof thar within our communities, it’s a two way street conversation being held down a one way. The whole BW ride for BM and they don’t protect his narrative is garbage, but it’s allowed to keep going because this is the new racial fissure that is used to keep us arguing and to weaken us spiritually.

Tory own witness said he shot the exact amount of times neighbors said how many gunshots they heard. Kelsey drunkenly shot meg but had the wherewithal to text tory shot meg...not simply 'meg was shot' which could imply she did it...but that he specifically was the shooter. Yea nah. If she was the main shooter she wouldn't have texted anything at all let alone for help.
He also said the female fired the first shot and the men jumped her to possibly take the gun from her. If you shot somebody and trying to get away with it wouldn't you say somebody else did it

Reactions: GNS
I was sitting in my car parked and got hit by a drunk driver in the past. The idiot jumped out the car to see if I was okay, screamed at passerby’s for help and then told the police I cut her off (despite it being obvious to the contrary) before getting a breathalyzer.

Kelsey’s immediate drunk texts mean nothing. Idk why people continuously act like it does as if they’ve never seen a drunk text before or never seen a drunk person push culpability on less serious shit.

It’s willfully obtuse.

it meant enough for the case tho

I don’t see why so hard for people to stay focused on the reason why it makes sense to be glued to the details of a case study like this.

Its not about Tory or Megan, it could’ve been MC Scratch N Sniff and Denise Shaleese Patrice…..the point is that men aren’t be okay with our image being tainted with like the media is clearly comfy with doing to black men. This is a microcosm of the dynamics at play with BM and BW. That’s what this case basically turned into by all Sides who had a desire to see this through.

Its wrong what happened to Megan. She was hurt. That’s not really up for debate, so whoever hurt her should be held accountable. The problems are, when cases like this show up it shows you how one sided things are. This is proof thar within our communities, it’s a two way street conversation being held down a one way. The whole BW ride for BM and they don’t protect his narrative is garbage, but it’s allowed to keep going because this is the new racial fissure that is used to keep us arguing and to weaken us spiritually.

stfu

Back