Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

He really did and for the life of me I don't understand why some can't see that. Had he just shut the fuck up and left Meg alone maybe he wouldn't be facing so many years. Cause Meg really did try to lay low and have the shit blow over when everything happened.
She really did try to put this behind her, but social media especially black social media was being nosy and kept poking the bear . Now Tory facing 20 years for his own actions.

This shit reminded me of all the times in college I was at house parties and folks would be wild pissy drunk. Nothing too crazy ever happened but its so easy for borderline blacked out drunk folks to wind up doing dumb shit. This should also be a lesson in managing your alcohol consumption cause this all was a drunken mess.

This whole situation got so confusing I gave up trying to figure out what happened,but my initial reaction was that it seemed like he shot her.

I was in LA when this happened and the first reports were she got shot followed by she was cut by glass.

From what I gather all of them got in a fight with eachother or kelsey,the bodyguard,and Tory jumped Meg.

But on the Original kelsey testimony she said Tory beat both of them up and shot Meg.

Witness says he thought he saw both Kelsey and Tory appear to have shots coming from them.

Tory already in trouble being a felon with an illegal unregistered gun in Cali.

That nigga probably did that shit and the jury has access to way more details than the fragmented reports we get.

Bottomline, Cocaine is a helluva drug.

welp…

All y’all niggas and y’all law degrees…

Tryna be god damn Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney and shit!!!

y’all should re read this motherfucker to see how y’all scooby doo mystery van niggas was convinced on how this shit was supposed to go down

Y’all niggas should be ashamed. First y’all said that girl didn’t get shot, ADAMANTLY.

Then y’all fuck niggas went off and said Kelsey did it.

y’all niggas owe Meg an apology. Y’all know who the fuck y’all are.

@deadeye bring that ass here boy, nh. I KNOW you in this thread being wrong as FUCK, yet again old man!

Haven't caught up in the thread yet.

Be back soon.

Wasn't wrong about anything though.

Never said whether or not Tory was innocent or guilty...........just that there was too much inconsistent testimony.

Accidentally 5x tho? I think he meant to shoot in her direction but not to directly hit her

I think Kelsey and Meg are fucking dumb.

Each of them told a different story to the police to avoid any sort of blame.

Meg said she stepped on glass to cover her ass. Then she made up the whole dance bitch and shooting out the window shit to avoid looking like an aggressor at all and tried not to throw her friend under the bus.

Kelsey explicitly said Tory shot Meg to cover her ass.

There's two scenarios in my mind that make the most sense.

1. Tory and Kelsey vs. Meg and he shot by accidentally her in self-defense.

2. All 3 of them struggled for the gun, the gun went off several times and Meg was shot in the struggle.

I think Kelsey and Megan independently decided to avoid looking like aggressors and made Tory the sole aggressor in the story and Tory won't tell his side of what happened because legally it still sounds bad either way.

Because if Tory really did what Megan said he did, which was lean out the window and shoot her and said "Dance bitch..."

Then why the fuck would you wanna "protect" someone like that when the cops come?

Why would your ex-friend not wanna get on the stand and point him out as the shooter?

Megan and Kelsey lied they ass off lol. The prosecution angle was a lie. The defense angle was a lie. Nobody wanna tell the truth of what happened.

Part of the reason the criminal justice system is so bad for us though is the very same saddity attitude you see in here.

Niggas treat it like some holy, cordoned off sector of the social hierarchy only acceptable for the most bourgeois and privileged to discuss.

For those that never had jury duty what the fuck y’all think those jurors with regular 9-5’s be in there doing?

Meg got shot on some Final Destination shit

Tory was reaching for the latch on his booster seat while arguing and the gun fell out his waist and as he picked it up the rat that let Ant Man out crawled in the car and made the gun go off.

Then while he tried to catch the rat,the gun went off 4 more times.

I think Kelsey and Meg are fucking dumb.

Each of them told a different story to the police to avoid any sort of blame.

Meg said she stepped on glass to cover her ass. Then she made up the whole dance bitch and shooting out the window shit to avoid looking like an aggressor at all and tried not to throw her friend under the bus.

Kelsey explicitly said Tory shot Meg to cover her ass.

There's two scenarios in my mind that make the most sense.

1. Tory and Kelsey vs. Meg and he shot by accidentally her in self-defense.

2. All 3 of them struggled for the gun, the gun went off several times and Meg was shot in the struggle.

I think Kelsey and Megan independently decided to avoid looking like aggressors and made Tory the sole aggressor in the story and Tory won't tell his side of what happened because legally it still sounds bad either way.

Because if Tory really did what Megan said he did, which was lean out the window and shoot her and said "Dance bitch..."

Then why the fuck would you wanna "protect" someone like that?

Why would your ex-friend not wanna get on the stand and point him out as the shooter?

Megan and Kelsey lied they ass off lol.
Meg said she stepped on glass in the beginning to cover everybody ass . Let’a not get that confused ,4 black people in a black Escalade with gun inside the truck getting pulled over in predominantly wealthy white neighborhood for reports of gun shot being heard nearby.

Back