Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That was an example of the displayed bias on the part of the professional journalists.

Because not a single one made it clear in their reporting to the public that when the witness said he saw Tory letting off, after the woman shot first, he was gesturing that he was firing into the air.

Some did report that he said Tory shot in the air but he didn't say all 4 shots he saw Tory shoot went into the air. And you can also say the same for these pro Tory bloggers that kept putting out there "Tory's DNA wasn't found on the gun" as opposed to the actual testimony being that it was inconclusive which is a big difference from it not being found at all.

I still think Tory shot her, I haven't jump fence on my original stance.

But nobody expected all this extra shit. And like I said before Tory did some bitchass shit. Telling Kelsey about what Meg doing. He started the fight and tried to end the shit by shooting at Meg.

Tory shot her.....bitchass behavior get you behind bars not spitting bars. That's the lesson!
tenor (3).gif

I don't necessarily think the lawyers were stupid for putting him on the stand as he did bring into question other events to point to kelsey.
But you're right, he fucked up by not pressing with the right questions to squash tory having a gun/firing etc and make this part more ambiguous.
Then he needed to double down with the driver being on the stand and presumably backing up what the resident said ie kelsey and meg fought and kelsey had the gun, but clarify tory tried to take it from her that's when it went off the second time twice.

Ah well...

:mybad:

He took a slut shaming defense on a jury with 7 women. That alone was his first mistake from jump.

The prosecution had like 47 pieces of evidence, Tory's team had like 4 IG posts. I'm not a lawyer........but they're not good lol

8WZK.gif

I mean statistically black women are killed in a high rate of domestic violence with guns

They're really not and I've proven that much on here already. The average number of Black women killed in IPV incidents was around 124 per year when I showed the CDC data 4 years ago and I doubt it's gone up by much since then. Maybe covid spiked those numbers, but I really doubt it goes over 200 per year over the last 3 years.

If you need the thread, particularly with the data I produced it's here:

Back