Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Honestly that chart in the prosecutor's closing argument was the nail in the coffin for Tory. Despite the crazy testimony, too much of the evidence pointed towards him. Also Maybe instead of focusing on who had been in Meg's cat, the defense should have focused more on presenting Kelsey as the more likely shooter. Fuck your rep or street cred when you facing 20+ damn years....

Honestly that chart in the prosecutor's closing argument was the nail in the coffin for Tory. Despite the crazy testimony, too much of the evidence pointed towards him. Also Maybe instead of focusing on who had been in Meg's cat, the defense should have focused more on presenting Kelsey as the more likely shooter. Fuck your rep or street cred when you facing 20+ damn years....

Yeah, he definitely went in with a half assed defense likely in an attempt to avoid a snitch tag.

Lmao.
I honestly think they was all fighting and somebody had a gun and it went off.

I don’t think she was shot at on purpose.
Mann I feel the same.

No matter how jumbled all the testimonies were and who took back what, I don't feel dude lined her up from the vehicle; Boyz in da hood style, told her "dance bitch" and popped a cap in her legs.

In that sense shit looks harsh.

More importantly how tf Kelsey gon get paid if Tory gets locked df up now🤷🏽‍♀️

What?

that’s not how that work at all.

But let’s get back to Meg and Tory
Personally I felt Tory definitely shot that gun but Kelsey pulled the finesse of a lifetime . She got her LA pad for and got immunity , and Kelsey shot the gun as well when Meg was kicking her ass in that fight.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Personally I felt Tory definitely shot that gun but Kelsey pulled the finesse of a lifetime . She got her LA pad for and got immunity , and Kelsey shot the gun as well when Meg was kicking her ass in that fight.

Can what she was getting immunity for be released?

That shit puzzling me at the highest level

Can what she was getting immunity for be released?

That shit puzzling me at the highest level
Kelsey took the stand with immunity even though eyewitness had her shooting the gun as well and Kelsey had gun residue on her body. The thing is Meg career might take a hit cause behind the scenes in the music industry ( other rappers) especially in hiphop/rap it dominates by male talent that they might stay away from her.

Fucked up thing is our women will run with it and say Black men hate them then cape wearing niggas will ride with them then we'll have fuck niggas like manospehere going back and forth. While the crackas laugh
I be seeing this and be looking around like how these muhfuckas don't know they're being played. It's so fucking obvious.
One day all the black men and women in niggadom just woke up and decided to go to war with each other everyday on the internet and nobody bats an eye.

Just all jumped merrily in the fray to try to get one up on each other.

So odd!

Yeah, he definitely went in with a half assed defense likely in an attempt to avoid a snitch tag.
Muhfucka told all his friends the truth but played coy with the justice system. Nigga backwards

Back