Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Kelsey took the stand with immunity even though eyewitness had her shooting the gun as well and Kelsey had gun residue on her body. The thing is Meg career might take a hit cause behind the scenes in the music industry ( other rappers) especially in hiphop/rap it dominates by male talent that they might stay away from her.

That’s what confusing the fuck out me. A eye witness and forensics have her firing a gun so I don’t understand how Tory still got convicted. That’s enough reasonable doubt right there

welp…

All y’all niggas and y’all law degrees…

Tryna be god damn Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney and shit!!!

y’all should re read this motherfucker to see how y’all scooby doo mystery van niggas was convinced on how this shit was supposed to go down

Y’all niggas should be ashamed. First y’all said that girl didn’t get shot, ADAMANTLY.

Then y’all fuck niggas went off and said Kelsey did it.

y’all niggas owe Meg an apology. Y’all know who the fuck y’all are.

@deadeye bring that ass here boy, nh. I KNOW you in this thread being wrong as FUCK, yet again old man!

my takeaway from this...

maaaaaad cops are fuckin incompetent.. they didnt take and/or secure what seems like common sense fuckin evidence
The prosecutor is a fuckin dunce.. with the sorry ass argument.. the late ass charges etc.
The defense aint shit and couldnt bring it home even tho the shit was basically gift wrapped for em...

sooooo many people getting paid a shit load of money to be terrible at their jobs

my takeaway from this...

maaaaaad cops are fuckin incompetent.. they didnt take and/or secure what seems like common sense fuckin evidence
The prosecutor is a fuckin dunce.. with the sorry ass argument.. the late ass charges etc.
The defense aint shit and couldnt bring it home even tho the shit was basically gift wrapped for em...

sooooo many people getting paid a shit load of money to be terrible at their jobs
Benzino this u?

The same eyewitness also said he saw Tory fire the gun multiple times. That's an important part of their testimony and Tory's lawyers are stupid for putting him on the stand knowing that's what he told the police already.

That was an example of the displayed bias on the part of the professional journalists.

Because not a single one made it clear in their reporting to the public that when the witness said he saw Tory letting off, after the woman shot first, he was gesturing that he was firing into the air.

The same eyewitness also said he saw Tory fire the gun multiple times. That's an important part of their testimony and Tory's lawyers are stupid for putting him on the stand knowing that's what he told the police already.

I don't necessarily think the lawyers were stupid for putting him on the stand as he did bring into question other events to point to kelsey.
But you're right, he fucked up by not pressing with the right questions to squash tory having a gun/firing etc and make this part more ambiguous.
Then he needed to double down with the driver being on the stand and presumably backing up what the resident said ie kelsey and meg fought and kelsey had the gun, but clarify tory tried to take it from her that's when it went off the second time twice.

Ah well...

:mybad:

Back