Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Some did report that he said Tory shot in the air but he didn't say all 4 shots he saw Tory shoot went into the air. And you can also say the same for these pro Tory bloggers that kept putting out there "Tory's DNA wasn't found on the gun" as opposed to the actual testimony being that it was inconclusive which is a big difference from it not being found at all.

Yeah, you playing those gender war games. I don’t care about none of that my brother. I’m talking about the facts of the case and as a grown ass man I’m not holding my accredited journalists and news sources to the same standards as gossip blogs.

The witness testimony implying a woman shot first and Tory shot in the air is reasonable doubt.

A gun that supposedly belonged to Tory having 4 DNA profile’s coming back inconclusive to Tory & no one else involved in the incident even being tested at all is reasonable doubt.

Whether he did it or not is something we'll never know but as far as the court case goes he got railroaded. Them folks fell into the prosecutions narrative and were trying to avoid having to come back next week. That’s fine on them. Shits over now 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ironically he's 44
cornel-west-oh-my.gif

Gtfoh..

Yeah, you playing those gender war games. I don’t care about none of that my brother. I’m talking about the facts of the case and as a grown ass man I’m not holding my accredited journalists and news sources to the same standards as gossip blogs.

The witness testimony implying a woman shot first and Tory shot in the air is reasonable doubt.

A gun that supposedly belonged to Tory having 4 DNA profile’s coming back inconclusive to Tory & no one else involved in the incident even being tested at all is reasonable doubt.

Whether he did it or not is something we'll never know but as far as the court case goes he got railroaded. Them folks fell into the prosecutions narrative and were trying to avoid having to come back next week. That’s fine on them. Shits over now 🤷🏽‍♂️

There was nothing about gender mentioned in my post. I've clowned both stupid men and women in this very thread. As far as the facts of the case there was gun shot residue on Tory and Torys defense fucked up by asking questions that allowed Kelsey statement to police to be played in full proving she wasn't pressured and calling a witness that placed the gun in their client's hands. This was a failure of Tory's defense team and his own arrogance more than anything else.

Lol.

I don't know why people wanna make this case complicated.

Ain't nobody gonna believe that a Leprechaun sized Black man did not shoot a 5'10 160 pounds Black woman in an altercation.

Unless Kelsey admitted to shooting the girl or Meg pointed at her, Tiny Tory was gonna go to prison.

His defense was terrible. The man ain't have no witnesses stating contray. Kelsey initial statement to the police did him in.

And this is why you drink alone and avoid gun toting motherfuckers.

Last edited:
Lol.

I don't know why people wanna make this case complicated.

Ain't nobody gonna believe that a Leprechaun sized Black man did not shoot a 5'10 160 pounds Black woman in an altercation.

Unless Kelsey admitted to shooting the girl or Meg pointed at her, Tiny Tory was gonna go to prison.

His defense was terrible.

And this is why you drink alone and avoid gun toting motherfuckers.
Meg is more like 200 pounds in weight

Back