Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Meg said she stepped on glass in the beginning to cover everybody ass . Let’a not get that confused ,4 black people in a black Escalade with gun inside the truck getting pulled over in predominantly wealthy white neighborhood for reports of gun shot being heard nearby.

That's what's crazy about people critzing her for that initial lie. She had no choice in the DA pressing charges but she didn't say anything publicly til she felt she was being prodded into doing so. That context matters

mc-debra.gif

Her sex history mattered for what the we’re angling at trying to cast the situation with the two women being the ones fighting that lead to the events of somebody discharging the firearm either on purpose or mistake ( which happens a lot

Don’t matter now tho

Meg said she stepped on glass in the beginning to cover everybody ass . Let’a not get that confused ,4 black people in a black Escalade with gun inside the truck getting pulled over in predominantly wealthy white neighborhood for reports of gun shot being heard nearby.

Bruh, someone shoot me and I ain't do nothing, I am putting that shit out.

It isn't her gun.

She isn't a street person.

She isn't a career criminal.

Plus Megan is a rich and famous woman.

It makes no sense to lie about it unless you had something to do with the shooting occuring and you trying to cover your ass.

Tory and Megan are rich and famous with bodyguards and shit. They belong in that neighborhood.

That Breona Taylor angle and being scared of the police is cap.

People really believe Jay-z really set this up because he salty Tory didn't sign with roc nation and owns his masters 🙄
Was that a real thing where Roc nation wanted Tory?

I thought it was because Meg is Roc Nation that Tory's dad thought he did something and sent shots.

Back