Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Tory not getting no 22 yrs

He might get 5 and do 2- 3 or some shit in PC

He got money.He won't do as much time as ppl think is my prediction.

I've never heard this niggas music but I have been listening to Jay-Z since RD.

How is it that people try to place these low lever rappers like Tory Lanez in the same spaces as Jay-Z?

Like, even if the topic is about business and not bars, how is Tory Lanes name ever necessary to be mentioned with Jay-Z?

Whos is this nigga for real? Am I just an old nigga now? I'm 34 and for the life of me I do not know why Tory Lanez is even famous. He cannot be that talented of a rapper. He can't be. What does this nigga do to be placed in spaces with Jay-Z?

This reminds me of how Joe Budden was beefing with Jay-Z when I was in middle school.

I hate it but I also love it because I've never seem this combination of words in an insult ever

shit reads like a Street Fighter combo and shit...

ActualRecentCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

I've never heard this niggas music but I have been listening to Jay-Z since RD.

How is it that people try to place these low lever rappers like Tory Lanez in the same spaces as Jay-Z?

Like, even if the topic is about business and not bars, how is Tory Lanes name ever necessary to be mentioned with Jay-Z?

Whos is this nigga for real? Am I just an old nigga now? I'm 34 and for the life of me I do not know why Tory Lanez is even famous. He cannot be that talented of a rapper. He can't be. What does this nigga do to be placed in spaces with Jay-Z?

This reminds me of how Joe Budden was beefing with Jay-Z when I was in middle school.
Who was placing him in spaces of Jay Z?

Nah he fire musically and does his numbers.He is also a writer who wrote some big records

He might be a midget,but he can rap pretty good and makes some good RnB joints.

For the casual listener his song that sampled the old song "Say it" and the song Everyone Falls In Love would be songs you probably heard,but didn't know it was him.

He might be a little shit,but he got some fire music.

What’s crazy is how many niggas really acting like he was innocent

Even with Meg lyin her ass off about certain details, it was obvious he shot that bitch. Intentional or not.

“B-b-but his DNA wasn’t on his own gun!!!

The bolded is huge though.

Keep in mind that people get wrongfully convicted all the time.

Not saying he's innocent............not saying he's guilty, but.........based on the testimony......it shouldn't have been enough to convict him "beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt."

In the Cosby thread people were always saying that just because he was found not guilty doesn't necessarily make him innocent.

Well, that goes both ways.

Just because someone was found guilty, it doesn't necessarily mean that the jury got it right.

He's definitely going to appeal.

And I have a feeling that the appeal isn't gonna be as sloppy as this trial was.

Gonna be interesting to see what some of you have to say if his conviction gets overturned.

Back