Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

The bolded is huge though.

Keep in mind that people get wrongfully convicted all the time.

Not saying he's innocent............not saying he's guilty, but.........based on the testimony......it shouldn't have been enough to convict him "beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt."

In the Cosby thread people were always saying that just because he was found not guilty doesn't necessarily make him innocent.

Well, that goes both ways.

Just because someone was found guilty, it doesn't necessarily mean that the jury got it right.

He's definitely going to appeal.

And I have a feeling that the appeal isn't gonna be as sloppy as this trial was.

Gonna be interesting to see what some of you have to say if his conviction gets overturned.

The testimony was not the only evidence presented. Text messages from Kelsey to the bodyguard saying Tory shot Meg, Tory's phone calls from jail, statements that Tory made on social media saying that Kelsey didn't shoot Meg. Plus more. Add in the defense did a piss poor job proving that Kelsey was the shooter.

It’s crazy that this got more attention from alll over than the Balenciaga being caught doing pedo shit for plenty of photo shoots.

Was a thread even created on here?

That shit was so fucking weird, yo. This entire I just laughed at them weird dudes who kept talking about the global pedo cabal like they were crazy but... bruh, idk.

Okay so you agreed that "statistically black women are killed in a high rate of domestic violence with guns" but somehow your response is...

"This don’t mean they are in danger in their own community."

It's the holidays so I'm gonna just leave this alone and wish you and your family the best and hope that in the future we can all do better.

It’s crazy that this got more attention from alll over than the Balenciaga being caught doing pedo shit for plenty of photo shoots.

Was a thread even created on here?
IDK if I would call it crazy

A famous person shooting anybody would be big news,but a famous person shooting a famous person after some argument at another more famous person's house will be a huge story.

We all either see or hear one or both of these artists,but we all not buying Balenciagas .

I never spent money on that shit to affect them either way.

IDK if I would call it crazy

A famous person shooting anybody would be big news,but a famous person shooting a famous person after some argument at another more famous person's house will be a huge story.

We all either see or hear one or both of these artists,but we all not buying Balenciagas .

I never spent money on that shit to affect them either way.
It’s bigger than that brand.
Protect the babies at all cost.

It’s bigger than that brand.
Protect the babies at all cost.
There might be a thread or it gets discussed as part of the ongoing Kanye debates.

IDK how much could be said other than "That's some wild nasty shit"

I don't think a thread here will protect children worldwide though,but it's worth a discussion.

The one piece of pussy he walked away from changed his life forever. Somehow the Kardashian curse strikes again
Tory was wilding.He already done smashed kelsey and Kelsey don't know he smashing Meg and going on trips with Meg and all that.

He pulls up to a house party where Meg and the friend at trying to smash another chick there.

He walked into enemy lines then set up a pic nic in the middle of a warzone.

Then he lets the 2 friends he smashed ride with him while already on some ra ra shit.

That nigga is the definition of doing too much.

Tory was wilding.He already done smashed kelsey and Kelsey don't know he smashing Meg and going on trips with Meg and all that.

He pulls up to a house party where Meg and the friend at trying to smash another chick there.

He walked into enemy lines then set up a pic nic in the middle of a warzone.

Then he lets the 2 friends he smashed ride with him while already on some ra ra shit.

That nigga is the definition of doing too much.

Damn so if you gon be a scumbag go all the way huh? No half-stepping..

maybe-ehhh.gif

Back