Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

One of the witnesses said Meg was in the car kicking somebody.

I know who ever she kicked felt the pain with her Amazon legs.

Tory got did how Zimmerman should have.

Tory most likely shot Meg.but there was enough doubt for him to maybe get off in court so they charged him with everything a witness said.

Wonder if they ever offered him a plea deal.

Too late now, but that might've been his best option.

From what I read,he wasn't offered a plea officially,but there may have been discussions about trying to come up with some sort of agreement between the lawyers,not the court.

The articles are worded kind of confusing,but Tory tweeted something like "I didn't like what they were offering so I declined" and deleted it.

So the best I can make out of that is the lawyers at least thought about trying to give him some type of deal and he didn't like it,but that deal would still have to be okay with the judge and I assume according to some law.

He was offered a plea deal before the trial started and turned it down. I've seen some actual attorneys say the way his defense presented their case with the strategy they used then it was foolish to not take a plea deal with the amount of evidence that placed the gun in Tory's hands at some point

It is staggering amount of black men out here that have some underline deep-rooted resentment toward black women
We not going to use that shit because that can be said about men from all walks of life. This narrative that black men hate our women is bullshit. Y'all can run with that if you want but absolutely not.

Because the biggest mass murder of women across the board is white men. Yet here we are running with a narrative that crackas created ie "what about Black on Black crime"

We not going to use that shit because that can be said about men from all walks of life. This narrative that black men hate our women is bullshit. Y'all can run with that if you want but absolutely not.

Because the biggest mass murder of women across the board is white men. Yet here we are running with a narrative that crackas created ie "what about Black on Black crime"

Okay bruh, the negativity and relentless vitriol toward black woman many black man show doesn’t exist

Blind GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Okay bruh, the negativity and relentless vitriol toward black woman many black man show doesn’t exist

View attachment 983250
Not saying it doesn't exist but to paint a broad picture that black men hate black women, that it's every day battle against each other just isn't true. Forever nignog who thinks blk women are evil there's 50 more that's marrying and raising a family with one.

There's wayyyyy more love for our women then hate.

I pray y’all don’t talk about this on Christmas Eve lol

so it’s about feelings and not reality. I don’t think we are more violent than any other ethnic group towards women but acting like the shit don’t exist is why we at where we at. Refusing to even address these issues isn’t helping us, nor is being extreme.

Back