Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I saw someone say this and wanted to bring it up here on the ABW.

Do anyone think that Tory knows that Kelsey shot Meg but do to the foolishness of no snitching era he chose not to point the finger and take the stand?
I wouldn't put it past the realm of stupidity. He could have thought he wouldn't get a guilty verdict and didn't want to snitch for whatever street cred

Pretty stupid when he's facing a max of like 20 years

Their bad choices in men.

Basically, it's projection.

Instead of hating the dudes that did them wrong, they project that hatred on to dudes who didn't even have anything to do with their situation.

Racism and white rulership brings about these perfect conditions.

As a community we don’t have much trust and belief in one another. We lost it because of a series of different events that robbed us of our standing.

I saw someone say this and wanted to bring it up here on the ABW.

Do anyone think that Tory knows that Kelsey shot Meg but do to the foolishness of no snitching era he chose not to point the finger and take the stand?

Its possible but unlikely. He talked way too damn much to hold that last part in

Can someone explain to me this widespread hatred of black women stems from? I don't want feelings or emotions, I want empirical statistical data.

The law is the law...we know America has a fucked up system so don't get caught up in it. Seems like a familiar train of thought

ayy-lmao.gif

Back