Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Meg should take a break and be quiet til summer. No interviews, no lives, no shows, no social media posts. Let the public foam at the mouth and go heal. Get fat and happy with her nigga. Pop up next year.

what are the odds she does this instead of trying to capitalize offa this fuckin clown show .

Bonus points if she disses Kelsey too

I think financially it'd be better to release whatever she wants now because people will be listening to her to see if she says anything about the trial
Yea but that's just playing into the fodder. I dont wana hear no meg the stallion in winter anyway.

Not that I think she would listen to my advice anyway cuz who tf am i lol but if I knew her personally that's what I would tell her to do. Shut up and go away for a while

what are the odds she does this instead of trying to capitalize offa this fuckin clown show .

Bonus points if she disses Kelsey too
I still can't get that diss track from the Kelsey chick out my mind.

She was dead serious about that clout.

I think financially it'd be better to release whatever she wants now because people will be listening to her to see if she says anything about the trial
That's the complete opposite of what she need to do. Yeah she may get some clicks and views for a song drop but the backlash from "fans" and weirdos will be hell for her mental. @shutupGabi is correct needs to lay low get her mind right and not say a word for awhile.

Much as I love hiphop the bad guy is the good guy and the good guy is the bad guy

Back