Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I promise you Meg is done in the hiphop world. Our culture doesn't celebrate anything that's not considered "street" nowadays.

Idk because as trash as the free tory folks are being she still does have a huge following amongst women. And now after this guilty verdict she's got the perfect platform for at least one more project that'll get some burn because people are gonna want to hear what she has to say now that this trial is over

She bout to get paid like Cardi

This trial exposed alot of the fuck shit these blogs do. You put that white font on top of anything and niggas will run with the story like wildfire. She's the person who initially "reported" no bullet fragments were found in Megan before an official report was even out. She's the one who I said yesterday said that "everything I put out isn't meant to be taken as fact" while reporting on a criminal trial.

Meg should take a break and be quiet til summer. No interviews, no lives, no shows, no social media posts. Let the public foam at the mouth and go heal. Get fat and happy with her nigga. Pop up next year.
I think financially it'd be better to release whatever she wants now because people will be listening to her to see if she says anything about the trial

Back