Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You'd think that everyone but Megan would be screaming to the world that Megan shot herself if that actually happened

Though this trial has been crazy as hell so there is that possibility IMO lol

I think they tested her for GSR though, so that theory is out.

If the driver corroborate Meg's story (i.e. Tory shot her) then case closed.

But given how all the other folks (including the independent third party resident) who have taken to stand has played out, who expects it to be as easy as that... 😏

Wouldn't be surprised if he said he either didn't see any gun or Meg shot herself... You know, for shits and giggles! 🤣

If the driver corroborate Meg's story (i.e. Tory shot her) then case closed.

But given how all the other folks (including the independent third party resident) who have taken to stand has played out, who expects it to be as easy as that... 😏

Wouldn't be surprised if he said he either didn't see any gun or Meg shot herself... You know, for shits and giggles! 🤣

Nigga gonna get on the stand like "Hey I wasn't even in the car that night. I actually took an uber"

This shit is highly entertaining

I know right. Trust me I gave ZERO FUCKS about this when it popped off in 2020 and all through 2021.

Nigga it was a pandemic, who got time for this dumb shit when I got real folks either dying from the virus or in danger of doing so.

I hope they conclude this next week and then someone gets on it to make a movie out of it... Release that next year December as "Shorty and The Stallion: A Christmas Trial Story" 🤶 😂

Back