Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

And to give more credence to statements made prior to actual sworn testimony is weird. I've said it once in this thread, hard to lie when you threatened with possible jail time if its found you committed perjury ON THE STAND.

Why you think they not charging Kelsey with lying in her interview with the police? Cause that can't. Now of they can prove what she said on the stand is a lie, she'll go down.

Same with Meg.

I just wish we had a turn with Tory to see how his story would change too.

Did I miss something or did the defense never ask either Kelsey or Meg if they fought each other that night?

I'm not sure how it works but the testimony wasn't in evidence ie it was after they testified, so I would think that they'd need to recall the witnesses... But again could be wrong on proceedings.

But to answer your question, no I didn't see the defense question either girl on whether they fought each other that night.

An even better question is seeing how the resident told the same story of the fight to officers around the time of the incident and multiple times thereafter to various law enforcement and legal agencies, did the prosecution ever bother to pose the question to Meg or just sweep it under the carpet and say "fuck it, let's just go to trial regardless" ?!

According to meg, she got out of the car and was walking away.. To then turn round and see tory shooting yelling "dance bitch dance".

I'm sorry but that's an inaccurate assessment to the resident's testimony.

The resident mentioned two girls were literally fighting in the street when he went to his balcony - both Meghan or Kelsey stories omitted that fact [FYI Meg is allegedly 5'10 and Kelsey 4'11, so interesting fight match up]

He also said he saw a "muzzle flash" which at the time he thought were fireworks, come from one of the girls to the other girl. Again neither girls' testimonies stated any of this

He then further went on to say that after the muzzle flash, a short guy got out the car to the girl with the gun... (presumably there was either a struggle or the guy managed to full get control of the gun), then further flashes came from the guy.

Piecing that information to the audio of the gunshots would align as it went "bop bop bop" three times then pause.... Followed by "pop pop" making a total of 5 shots

There's a recap in this AK vid by a black woman that was in the courtroom during testimony...

Edit: I caveat the above with the fact as we've all realised this trial has been a shitshow with Hella contradictions from all parties including this resident. But the one thing he never contradicted himself on it seems is that it started according to him with 2 girls getting out the car and fighting... Then there's inconsistencies on number of shots fired but ultimately girl shot first then apparently short guy had next.

upeay6xew77a1.jpg
:lookatthisshit:
Milagrogramz huh?! Ok

Ayo, lmao. You still totally ignoring A LOT of what the homeowner said, why?

If Tory is on trial for shooting Meghan and the homeowner says he saw him firing a gun and Tory's defense is that not only did he not shoot but he didn't even touch the gun wouldn't that be the most important part of the homeowner testimony?

If Tory is on trial for shooting Meghan and the homeowner says he saw him firing a gun and Tory's defense is that not only did he not shoot but he didn't even touch the gun wouldn't that be the most important part of the homeowner testimony?

Yeah...if you think Tory guilty.

For the sake of simplification....is there really any doubt he shot her tho? Like..the events not matching up is one thing, but no witnesses flat out said he didn't shoot her. Even if the events played out with kelsey shooting first, we know he shot the gun at some point so like....?

For the sake of simplification....is there really any doubt he shot her tho? Like..the events not matching up is one thing, but no witnesses flat out said he didn't shoot her. Even if the events played out with kelsey shooting first, we know he shot the gun at some point so like....?

Apparently saying that he's been pointed out as having shot the gun isn't the main point of the trial...about whether or not he shot someone

Back