Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Reasonable_Doubt_New.jpg

Lol WTF
So the one muhfucka who might've actually been sober, everybody is like nahhh we don't wanna hear from him...lol what a farce

Looks like that decision came from Tory's lawyers. That and his decision not to testify on his own behalf are a bit confusing. Especially given how talkative he's been about this shit outside of court

Its not confusing at all, shit the girls and the witness already painted a good pic of him getting off i think. why the fuck would he

basically.... Kelsey derailed the Prosecution teams whole strategy. And none of the other witnesses corroborated Meg’s story. No need for Tory to go up there; defense probably already seen the writing on the wall. Barring some major turn of events he’s gonna get off

Its not confusing at all, shit the girls and the witness already painted a good pic of him getting off i think. why the fuck would he

Confusing was the wrong word. Interesting is more accurate. He's got videos of him saying Meg didn't get shot even though his own attorney said otherwise. Got songs saying it. Got himself into other incidents involving violence since and has them in his past. That testimony would've got him all the way fucked

basically.... Kelsey derailed the Prosecution teams whole strategy. And none of the other witnesses corroborated Meg’s story. No need for Tory to go up there; defense probably already seen the writing on the wall. Barring some major turn of events he’s gonna get off

The neighbor story did line up with most of what Meg and Kelysey statement to the police was. That Tory was shooting and he hit them. That derailed the hell out of Torys defense

The neighbor story did line up with most of what Meg and Kelysey statement to the police was. That Tory was shooting and he hit them. That derailed the hell out of Torys defense

I'm sorry but that's an inaccurate assessment to the resident's testimony.

The resident mentioned two girls were literally fighting in the street when he went to his balcony - both Meghan or Kelsey stories omitted that fact [FYI Meg is allegedly 5'10 and Kelsey 4'11, so interesting fight match up]

He also said he saw a "muzzle flash" which at the time he thought were fireworks, come from one of the girls to the other girl. Again neither girls' testimonies stated any of this

He then further went on to say that after the muzzle flash, a short guy got out the car to the girl with the gun... (presumably there was either a struggle or the guy managed to full get control of the gun), then further flashes came from the guy.

Piecing that information to the audio of the gunshots would align as it went "bop bop bop" three times then pause.... Followed by "pop pop" making a total of 5 shots

There's a recap in this AK vid by a black woman that was in the courtroom during testimony...

Edit: I caveat the above with the fact as we've all realised this trial has been a shitshow with Hella contradictions from all parties including this resident. But the one thing he never contradicted himself on it seems is that it started according to him with 2 girls getting out the car and fighting... Then there's inconsistencies on number of shots fired but ultimately girl shot first then apparently short guy had next.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that's an inaccurate assessment to the resident's testimony.

The resident mentioned two girls were literally fighting in the street when he went to his balcony - both Meghan or Kelsey stories omitted that fact [FYI Meg is allegedly 5'10 and Kelsey 4'11, so interesting fight match up]

He also said he saw a "muzzle flash" which at the time he thought were fireworks, come from one of the girls to the other girl. Again neither girls' testimonies stated any of this

He then further went on to say that after the muzzle flash, a short guy got out the car to the girl with the gun... (presumably there was either a struggle or the guy managed to full get control of the gun), then further flashes came from the guy.

Piecing that information to the audio of the gunshots would align as it went "bop bop bop" three times then pause.... Followed by "pop pop" making a total of 5 shots

There's a recap in this AK vid by a black woman that was in the courtroom during testimony...

Edit: I caveat the above with the fact as we've all realised this trial has been a shitshow with Hella contradictions from all parties including this resident. But the one thing he never contradicted himself on it seems is that it started according to him with 2 girls getting out the car and fighting... Then there's inconsistencies on number of shots fired but ultimately girl shot first then apparently short guy had next.

That woman AK interviewed is a well known Tory super fan and repeatedly has called him her "brother" so I'd take her pov with a grain of salt. And both Meg and Kelsey, in her previous statement to police, said that Tory shot the gun, he physically assaulted Kelsey and that he was also the aggressor once he got out the car. The resident also said these things. Which is why I said it matched up the closest. I didn't say it matched up perfectly, but all three of those have Tory shooting the gun at some point during whatever was going on. You think it's not a derailment to Tory's defense for one of the witnesses his lawyers call have him shooting the gun? That definitely don't help him

That woman AK interviewed is a well known Tory super fan and repeatedly has called him her "brother" so I'd take her pov with a grain of salt. And both Meg and Kelsey, in her previous statement to police, said that Tory shot the gun, he physically assaulted Kelsey and that he was also the aggressor once he got out the car. The resident also said these things. Which is why I said it matched up the closest. I didn't say it matched up perfectly, but all three of those have Tory shooting the gun at some point during whatever was going on. You think it's not a derailment to Tory's defense for one of the witnesses his lawyers call have him shooting the gun? That definitely don't help him
Ayo, lmao. You still totally ignoring A LOT of what the homeowner said, why?

Last edited:
Back