Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

The prosecution Putting the onus solely on Tory and refusing to see any other scenario like a lot of these clowns in this thread is really what fucked things up for them

That's based on how hard meg and Kelsey were going at the nigga when they was all in lock up.

Meg framed it to the public as she wanted to protect black men but that didn't have shit to do with nothing. She was hurt and wanted to hit that nigga where it hurt.

Kelsey was just trying to save her own skin so it worked out perfectly.

Some fucking diabolical shit if you ask me.

Crazy that no one else heard that but she was so sure it was said.
No matter how this trial ends she needs to address that alcohol ish.
Shit ain't cute!
The one thing everyone seems to be consistent about is how bad it gets when she's drunk.
Megan doesn't remember anything, hell she has no recollection of a fist fight she was involved in

Her drunkeness makes her an unreliable witness against herself!
She literally shot herself in the foot by being painted as a drunk (pun intended)...

Watch Corey, Kylie or whoever was at the party testify she was kicked out of the house as such and it's a wrap for the chain of events thereafter as her credibility is fucked!

She literally shot herself in the foot by being painted as a drunk (pun intended)...

Watch Corey, Kylie or whoever was at the party testify she was kicked out of the house as such and it's a wrap for the chain of events thereafter as her credibility is fucked!
Nobody from the Jenner household taking the stand

I got the feeling Megan was kicked out because Megan caught them doing something

I honestly have no idea

What I try to do with situations like this and use deductive reasoning. Here is what we know.

Meg and Kelsey were fighting
Gun powder residue was found on both Tory and Megan
They could not definitively link any physical evidence from Tory to the gun
A witness testified that they picked Meg up and put her in the car

In light of these facts that have been most consistent in trial, I'm supposed to hit Tory with guilty verdict with him as the sole shooter?

nfl-icant.gif

The residue was found on Tory and Kelsey

See yall see and pay attention to all this other shit!

Who the driver work for? And the only other person in the car and no mention of him testifying?

If your an innocent Tory lanez why not have your driver testify ?

View attachment 981085y

Cause Tory ain't no first class citizen. Putting himself or his driver/security on the stand opens him up to negative cross examination about other shit which will paint him in a bad light.

Outside the neighborhood watch witness, who else said Meg and Kelsey was in a fist fight?

Kelsey shot her and Tory and the driver tried to take the gun and while doing that the gun went off more times. Tory had no reason to shoot her but a drunk emotional Kelsey did

I believe when it's all said and done, the jury will come to this conclusion as well

I believe him about the fight since he said it the night it happened, the one thing he's consistent on
So....that means no one

Which means Kelsey motivation for shooting Meg is just as murky as Tory motivation if no fight actually occurred correct?

With everyone drinking for all we know Meg was playing with the gun and shot it

This was low key what I thought happened all along up until the trial. Ngl. Like maybe man's couldn't stay with her one the ones so all 3 of them had to pack her out but then she came to while they're backs were turned and drawed the ting. Then in a flurry Tory grabs hold and they have a struggle and the gun goes off...

:hahaha:

At least that's how the movie would go for me.

Back