Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That's Karma for Kelsey bitch ass...I don't care how many men of Kelsey Meg slept with!

I had a so call friend...similar shit. We met freshman year of college and were roommates for the rest of our time there.

Senior year right after graduation and right before she was suppose to get married. All this stuff surfaced of all these different men she had been with and allegedly one was my boyfriend at the time.

Like we talk, she gave me her lies and confessions. Some shit popped off with some other females and I still had her back. But I just knew what type of female she was from that point on and eventually we stop being friends. But Loyalty is so important.

Idk but if a female that I call a friend sleeps with my man,I am looking sideways at my nigga.

What did her dude do when he found out?

And how did all of this come to the surface?

Mike Wallace pic.jpg

I'd almost believe he was paid off too. That was all over the place. Wtf is up with these witnesses?

House owner was paid off. Possibly by multiple parties with how all over the place he was.

Hairdresser was just tryna be seen, clearly still cool with Kelsey and you could tell had a little more bad blood towards Megan than the prosecution anticipated.

Kelsey just been trying to stay out of jail this whole fucking time.

Still waiting for the defense let Tory take the stand for no fucking reason and throw away a 3-1 series lead cause why not?

Idgaf who they fucking. But considering that's why Meg and Kelsey were confirmed to be fist fighting literal moments before Megan was shot, its pretty damn relevant to the case considering it gives Kelsey MOTIVE for shooting her!

And as for why lying would hurt Meg's standing-- I mean did you not follow the Juicy Smoullet case? Where there's smoke there's fire?? If you will lie about one thing, you're lie about another??? Never seen a episode of Law & Order?!

:niggaa:

Bruh this is why the wire is GOAT, this gif perfectly describes folks who chose one side or the other.

9b0c98e149fe46d89941b1c2d48b18f6.gif

What did her dude do when he found out?

And how did all of this come to the surface?

View attachment 981002

This was back in like 2009/2010. And these sugar baby sites were real popular. I guess she left a browser open or something because he found the page. But he didn't tell her. He started tapping her phone and types of shit. He finds text and everything

He call me and start asking me a bunch of questions...was she with me on this date or do we have pictures of us at this event. Apparently whenever she did her shit she used me as her excuse...she didn't tell about all her dirt so I was like wtf. It was bad. He showed me her page...it basically was like an only fan's lol.

But Neways it was a bunch a messages between her and my dude( he sold herb) I didn't think anything of it. But her dude did and he was very much like on some Tory shit telling me my dude and his girl fucked around. He was trying to get me to go off on her.

They postponed they wedding and eventually they get married. They have a kid together too. Her and I aren't friends though lol. And both her and my dude denied all allegations

Last edited:
I really think the most important thing to Megan is her public image

So as much as she says she didn't want a black man to go to jail, I think she definitely was like I don't want this out at all because of what ppl would think.

Man I need to be on her PR team!

She could have flipped this to her advantage and been in a more favorable light with public opinion

Mind you this was from 4 days ago so pre the resident and kelsey testifying

The more I'm hearing of this trial and the evidence presented, the easier I can see the reasonable doubt angle growing larger and larger for the defense

I will say that this is an example of horrible investigation 🔎. Even if these victims and witnesses lied. There needs to ne way more investigative work that puts the truth together.

Cosign. I'm still mad at the fact that they found dna profiles on the magazine that wasn't Tory and dna on the gun that proved inconclusive to Tory, yet kelsey had GSR but they didn't analyse her dna to see if it was anywhere on the gun at all....

:foh5:

Does the prosecution want the truth to what really happened or just the clout of having this trial in the first place? 🤔

This was back in like 2009/2010. And these sugar baby sites were real popular. I guess she left a browser open or something because he found the page. But he didn't tell her. He started tapping her phone and types of shit. He finds text and everything

He call me and start asking me a bunch of questions...was she with me on this date or do we have pictures of us at this event. Apparently whenever she did her shit she used me as her excuse...she didn't tell about all her dirt so I was like wtf. It was bad. He showed me her page...it basically was like an only fan's lol.

But Neways it was a bunch a messages between her and my dude( he sold herb) I didn't think anything of it. But her dude did and he was very much like on some Tory shit telling me my dude and his girl fucked around. He was trying to get me to go off on her.

They postponed they wedding and eventually they get married. They have a kid together too. Her and I aren't friends though lol. And both her and my dude denied all allegations

Cornell West gif.gif

To me, other than her messing with your dude, the foulest part is her using you unknowingly to cover up her dirt.

It'd be one thing if she told you upfront and you didn't have a problem with it, but.......with dude being on some Tory shit....... he could be looking at you funny like you knew everything about all her dirt and were complicit in him getting played.

Never know how people like that can react.

Potentially dangerous situation when you think about it.

BTW, nice pic.

Reminds me of someone from the past that I hold in high regard.

Robert Townsend by Five Heartbeats gif by ocean.gif

Back