Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

And the other lies can let somebody who shot somebody go free of punishment. Neither is a good outcome. So if one person is getting drug through the ringer for lying then all of them should be.
That's a fair point.

My point of contention has always been those who tried to frame Megan's lies as immaterial to the case. And trying to dismiss those who thought otherwise as being a part of the he-man woman haters club.

Meg is the plaintiff in the case. If she can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt who shot her, she loses. So that's why the onus is on her.

Not saying she doesn't deserve justice, but she has been getting in her own way from jumpstreet.

Oh, and they alllllll are making it a shit show

Your first sentence is completely wrong. This isn't a civil case. It's the state vs Tory. Meg is the victim and a witness.

That's a fair point.

My point of contention has always been those who tried to frame Megan's lies as immaterial to the case. And trying to dismiss those who thought otherwise as being a part of the he-man woman haters club.

I don't think her lies are immaterial but I do think that people are being disingenuous when they talk about how people have discussed and framed her lies vs the other folks involved and the reaction to them. And the vitriol seems very personal towards her. To the point that people making jokes about her discussing how being shot and the public reaction the aftermath has affected her mentally. I mean it's just wild last week was split between "We gotta take mental health seriously" and "hahaha Meg said she wishes she was dead".

Don’t feel like typing out but OJ was found liable for the two deaths in civil court and ordered to pay 33.5 million

I don't think it goes the same in civil court for Meg. And further Tory could flip it to say her and kelsey put him in danger.

California ain't a stand your ground state....

According to witness testimony these girls were fighting then one of them went for the gun and let off 2 putting everyone in danger.

Whats the stand your ground law have to do with anything? 🤔

According to witness testimony these girls were fighting then one of them went for the gun and let off 2 putting everyone in danger.

Whats the stand your ground law have to do with anything? 🤔
Stand ya ground is the right to defend one self from bodily harm using force greater than what you've been met with

Secondly...which witness you talking about? I know you not talking bout this flip flopping ass witness

Stand ya ground is the right to defend one self from bodily harm using force greater than what you've been met with

Still not understanding why it would matter in a civil case if you can't actually prove an attempt to stand ones ground was at play.

636377118012242540-d01-strip-LAW-ORDER-.jpeg

This is weird. It's irrelevant unless Tory is found guilty of discharging the weapon at her foot.

Now foh chi.

More I think about this witness testimony the more it kind of does make a bit of sense.

Nobody is thinking about what the optics would be to a white cac living in Hollywood Hills when there's two intoxicated black women fighting, two black men trying to break it up and gun shots ring off. All after midnight.

Next imagine the group realizing they have to get the hell out of dodge because police are likely enroute--and one of the two women, still drunk, is refusing to leave with them and fighting back as you try to get her to the car. It would probably look to that white man like three people beating her up and scooping her to "throw her in a river."

And as far as a civil case I actually think Meg has more to be worried about with that if Tory is cleared of the charges. The criminal case was one thing but Meg spent two years publicly lambasting this man and he is the only one involved whose career was negatively effected. He could easily sue her and Roc Nation for defamation and lost wages.

But I wish once Meg decided to come forward that she had been
I believe that Kelsey and Meg was fighting Meg gave her the skibbidy paps Tory was trying to either egg it on or break it up. Kelsey broke free found the gun and shot. Tory took the gun from her and put some rounds in the air. A bullet ricocheted and hit Meg in her footz. Kelsey ran with Tory was shooter out of fear now here we are
rainn-wilson-mystery-solved.gif
next-case-next.gif

Back