Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

So this dude went from seeing a male get out the car with the gun to the female firing first to I didn't see a gun at all
Maybe he mixed it up with a cell phone. White people mistake guns and cellphones all the time when black people are present.

Dudes testimony is a mess but I guess I get it a bit. They're trying to pull definitive answers out of you regarding some shit you saw outside your window after midnight probably in a state of shock and worry.

Sounds to me like the girls were fighting and got reckless with a gun that they some how got hold of--causing Tory and the guard to fight it away from them. And of course in such a state he'd be irate, cussing and yelling. Dumb drunk nigga probably even fired off a couple warning shots in the air after to get control.
I believe that Kelsey and Meg was fighting Meg gave her the skibbidy paps Tory was trying to either egg it on or break it up. Kelsey broke free found the gun and shot. Tory took the gun from her and put some rounds in the air. A bullet ricocheted and hit Meg in her footz. Kelsey ran with Tory was shooter out of fear now here we are

I already said all this you niggaz not bout to steal my expert witness money foh
baroque-rich.gif

I don't see it 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's a shit show, but not because you niggas think Meg ain't credible or because yall think she a whore
Idgaf who they fucking. But considering that's why Meg and Kelsey were confirmed to be fist fighting literal moments before Megan was shot, its pretty damn relevant to the case considering it gives Kelsey MOTIVE for shooting her!

And as for why lying would hurt Meg's standing-- I mean did you not follow the Juicy Smoullet case? Where there's smoke there's fire?? If you will lie about one thing, you're lie about another??? Never seen a episode of Law & Order?!

:niggaa:

Idgaf who they fucking. But considering that's why Meg and Kelsey were confirmed to be fist fighting literal moments before Megan was shot, its pretty damn relevant to the case considering it gives Kelsey MOTIVE for shooting her!

And as for why lying would hurt Meg's standing-- I mean did you not follow the Juicy Smoullet case? Where there's smoke there's fire?? If you will lie about one thing, you're lie about another??? Never seen a episode of Law & Order?!

Don't let it drive you crazy man.
Lots of emotions involved in this case.
Throw in some good ole gender wars and people start over looking things.

Let's start with.... 'If you will lie about one thing, you're lie about another???'

Everyone that has taken the stand with the exception of the experts have lied and/or contradicted themselves 😐. So everybody credibility is shot. Including the witness that says they were fighting to give you motive😐

But Meg credibility the one that made it a shot show😐

Back