Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

"You a over achiever, all you do is suck seed (succeed)" #Bars

C7ty.gif

LMAO

Let's start with.... 'If you will lie about one thing, you're lie about another???'

Everyone that has taken the stand with the exception of the experts have lied and/or contradicted themselves 😐. So everybody credibility is shot. Including the witness that says they were fighting to give you motive😐

But Meg credibility the one that made it a shot show😐
Meg is the plaintiff in the case. If she can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt who shot her, she loses. So that's why the onus is on her.

Not saying she doesn't deserve justice, but she has been getting in her own way from jumpstreet.

Oh, and they alllllll are making it a shit show

So even if Tory gets off for the shooting by all accounts it seems at the very least he put hands and feet on both Meg and Kelsey. I wonder if that would be enough to make some of his supporters back off a little or if they're just focusing on the shooting itself.

So even if Tory gets off for the shooting by all accounts it seems at the very least he put hands and feet on both Meg and Kelsey. I wonder if that would be enough to make some of his supporters back off a little or if they're just focusing on the shooting itself.
Where does it say he put hands on them? I thought dude said he was trying to break up the fight?

That lil anemic smurf looking muthafucka coulda been defending himself

Let's start with.... 'If you will lie about one thing, you're lie about another???'

Everyone that has taken the stand with the exception of the experts have lied and/or contradicted themselves 😐. So everybody credibility is shot. Including the witness that says they were fighting to give you motive😐

But Meg credibility the one that made it a shot show😐

That's what's interesting about the whole thing about the whole "she lied" thing. All 3 major parties involved have lied at some point but the most vitriol seems to be mainly going towards Meg.

Dude also said 3 people jumped the woman, his testimony was all over the place

He could've been but by the witness accounts, between Kelsey and the guy today, Meg never put hands on him and was the aggressor towards one or both of them physically. So the self defense angle is a long shot unless he takes the stand himself and gives that story.

Get this dude outta here, I don't think he saw shit

Clearly got bought off by someone to muddy it up or he's shook and just playing the middle. Outside of DNA evidence his testimony was the most important. Ain't no way the LA DA is this inept.

Back