Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I believe that Kelsey and Meg was fighting Meg gave her the skibbidy paps Tory was trying to either egg it on or break it up. Kelsey broke free found the gun and shot. Tory took the gun from her and put some rounds in the air. A bullet ricocheted and hit Meg in her footz. Kelsey ran with Tory was shooter out of fear now here we are
Tbh i think thats wat happen

pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

"Now do yall see why Meg and her friend sleeping with the same dudes matters? And why Meg destroying her credibility by lying about damn near everything is consequential? See niggas?!"

Look at this shit show!
I don't see it 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's a shit show, but not because you niggas think Meg ain't credible or because yall think she a whore

No, she had passed out by the time Tory got there and the hair stylist put her in the bed
She the only one that mentioned Meg was mad because....Tory was trying to smash Kylie

Make it make sense where she know why Meg was mad....but she don't know why Meg is mad😐

I believe that Kelsey and Meg was fighting Meg gave her the skibbidy paps Tory was trying to either egg it on or break it up. Kelsey broke free found the gun and shot. Tory took the gun from her and put some rounds in the air. A bullet ricocheted and hit Meg in her footz. Kelsey ran with Tory was shooter out of fear now here we are

If it's anything but this put these mfs in the mcu for a phase. Just give it Kevin Feige and tell me when it's up.

Back