Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Thanks Man -beta-

seems like a fair thing to ask. If they were tussling inside the car and there was a flash from inside the car, they coulda been wrestling over the gun before whoever got outside of the car and started shooting some more. Could explain why Kelsey and Tori both have gsr on them *shrugs*

seems like a fair thing to ask. If they were tussling inside the car and there was a flash from inside the car, they coulda been wrestling over the gun before whoever got outside of the car and started shooting some more. Could explain why Kelsey and Tori both have gsr on them *shrugs*
I think dude saying they were out the car when the first shot happened

I asked this like 8 pages ago...c'mon man you a vet lol, you know "thanks man" means it's already been posted

Dudes testimony is a mess but I guess I get it a bit. They're trying to pull definitive answers out of you regarding some shit you saw outside your window after midnight probably in a state of shock and worry.

Sounds to me like the girls were fighting and got reckless with a gun that they some how got hold of--causing Tory and the guard to fight it away from them. And of course in such a state he'd be irate, cussing and yelling. Dumb drunk nigga probably even fired off a couple warning shots in the air after to get control.

Back