Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Lol what a clusterfuck.

So either they all jumped and shot meg's drunk ass or the best friend shot her first while they were fighting Tory took the gun from her amidst the kerfuffle and it went off with it in his hands as well. Maybe accidentally or maybe he was shooting shots off in the air to quell the situation.

Don't know how that explains the gunpowder residue but I think that's plausible and I'm ready to testify as an expert witness to finally end this trainwreck....for a million dollars of course.

Did the defense even talk to this dude before they called him to the stand, he's coming off as a prosecution witness
That's Karma for Kelsey bitch ass...I don't care how many men of Kelsey Meg slept with!

I had a so call friend...similar shit. We met freshman year of college and were roommates for the rest of our time there.

Senior year right after graduation and right before she was suppose to get married. All this stuff surfaced of all these different men she had been with and allegedly one was my boyfriend at the time.

Like we talk, she gave me her lies and confessions. Some shit popped off with some other females and I still had her back. But I just knew what type of female she was from that point on and eventually we stop being friends. But Loyalty is so important.

Idk but if a female that I call a friend sleeps with my man,I am looking sideways at my nigga.

This witness has been the best thing for this case. His testimony paints a somewhat more believable/accurate picture.

Why this man didn't start filming though...like of all times mfs have they phones out and ish

Especially if I'm actually innocent. 23 years? Fuck out my face.

Everyday until that shit over imma be like...

:lookatthismf:
:hedidit::niggaa::js4:
If it isn't my child I'm not going to prison for nobody. When I was a young dumb goofy nigga who thought being down for the crew was life maybe but now a nigga got bills and responsibilities. Don't do no crimes around me b and expect me to hold you down absolutely not

Lol what a clusterfuck.

So either they all jumped and shot meg's drunk ass or the best friend shot her first while they were fighting Tory took the gun from her amidst the kerfuffle and it went off with it in his hands as well. Maybe accidentally or maybe he was shooting shots off in the air to quell the situation.

Don't know how that explains the gunpowder residue but I think that's plausible and I'm ready to testify as an expert witness to finally end this trainwreck....for a million dollars of course.
My nigga used clusterfuck, kerfuffle in the same post. Him smart

Back