Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Bruh this is why the wire is GOAT, this gif perfectly describes folks who chose one side or the other.

9b0c98e149fe46d89941b1c2d48b18f6.gif

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Nah, they're lying over some bullshit though.

If someone like Jack McCoy was prosecuting the case, he'd threaten all of them with obstruction of justice and/or perjury charges.

Almost getting to the point now where the penalties for the cover-up could be worse.....or just as bad..........as the penalties for the crime itself.

A wise man once said:

"Sometimes, a man can end up finding his destiny.........on the very road he took to avoid it." -Shannon Sharpe

@Sony Montana

Kobe 5 championships clip.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not buying that Tory shot that girl on purpose. My theory is that an argument broke out in the car and spilled over into the street. A Fight happened, Meg was most likely providing the hands and Kelsey tried to reach for the pistol and Tory tried to grab it from her. The gun accidentally went off and Meg got clipped.

If Tory really popped off at her five times, his DNA would have been on the pistol. After the shit went down, Kelsey panics and blames it on Tory.

I'm not buying this, "dance bitch" bullshit.

For some reason the driver is never mentioned as far as taking the stand, I don't know what's the deal with him

See yall see and pay attention to all this other shit!

Who the driver work for? And the only other person in the car and no mention of him testifying?

If your an innocent Tory lanez why not have your driver testify ?

hm-yeah.gif

Cosign. I'm still mad at the fact that they found dna profiles on the magazine that wasn't Tory and dna on the gun that proved inconclusive to Tory, yet kelsey had GSR but they didn't analyse her dna to see if it was anywhere on the gun at all....

:foh5:

Does the prosecution want the truth to what really happened or just the clout of having this trial in the first place? 🤔
The prosecution Putting the onus solely on Tory and refusing to see any other scenario like a lot of these clowns in this thread is really what fucked things up for them

There was a episode of CSI like this. They just knew they had the right suspect and got one tract minded trying to prove that person was guilty instead of just following the evidence.
Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not buying that Tory shot that girl on purpose. My theory is that an argument broke out in the car and spilled over into the street. A Fight happened, Meg was most likely providing the hands and Kelsey tried to reach for the pistol and Tory tried to grab it from her. The gun accidentally went off and Meg got clipped.

If Tory really popped off at her five times, his DNA would have been on the pistol. After the shit went down, Kelsey panics and blames it on Tory.

Nobody but Meg heard that. Even Kelly's home camera audio that picked up the shots didn't hear it.

If it happened that way, Megan would have known. What people naturally said in a situation like that would have let Megan know who shot her.

Tory would have been saying Kelsey what you doing, give me the gun. The driver would have been saying it too. Megan would be hearing and seeing them tussle over the gun. So are you saying Megan is covering for Kelsey, knowing she was the one who shot her?

I still think Tory shot her, I haven't jump fence on my original stance.

But nobody expected all this extra shit. And like I said before Tory did some bitchass shit. Telling Kelsey about what Meg doing. He started the fight and tried to end the shit by shooting at Meg.
Kelsey shot her and Tory and the driver tried to take the gun and while doing that the gun went off more times. Tory had no reason to shoot her but a drunk emotional Kelsey did
Yea but Kelsey finding out Meg going behind her back and taking her men put more motive on her add to the fact she got beat up before the shots happen
I really wish there was some hard evidence...like a video from doorcam or something.
The prosecution Putting the onus solely on Tory and refusing to see any other scenario like a lot of these clowns in this thread is really what fucked things up for them

And that my ABW friends is how the convo amongst the jurors will be going down right now...

tenor.gif

If it happened that way, Megan would have known. What people naturally said in a situation like that would have let Megan know who shot her.

Tory would have been saying Kelsey what you doing, give me the gun. The driver would have been saying it too. Megan would be hearing and seeing them tussle over the gun. So are you saying Megan is covering for Kelsey, knowing she was the one who shot her?
I honestly have no idea

What I try to do with situations like this and use deductive reasoning. Here is what we know.

Meg and Kelsey were fighting
Gun powder residue was found on both Tory and Megan
They could not definitively link any physical evidence from Tory to the gun
A witness testified that they picked Meg up and put her in the car

In light of these facts that have been most consistent in trial, I'm supposed to hit Tory with guilty verdict with him as the sole shooter?

nfl-icant.gif

Megan doesn't remember anything, hell she has no recollection of a fist fight she was involved in

Back