Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

For the sake of simplification....is there really any doubt he shot her tho? Like..the events not matching up is one thing, but no witnesses flat out said he didn't shoot her. Even if the events played out with kelsey shooting first, we know he shot the gun at some point so like....?
It is doubt. Do I think he shot on purpose no do I think Kelsey could've shot her probably.....and that's why he'll more than likely walk from this case

Someone can correct me on this but I believe the charges on Tory Lanez is as follows :

- assault with a semiautomatic firearm
- carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle
- personally inflicting great bodily injury on another person (ie Meg)
- discharging a firearm with gross negligence

The circumstances of Meg being shot would be relevant to the charges he's facing... I think.
For instance, her stating that Tory shot her and yelled "dance bitch" implies intent by Tory to cause bodily injury to her. I don't think that charge would stack up based on the evidence presented (the resident testified shots came from the girl to the other girl first), but that's up to the jurors to decide. The same goes with assault with a semiautomatic firearm.
Discharging a firearm with gross negligence would be contentious if the defense could present it as he didn't discharge any weapon but rather he was stopping kelsey from doing so and in the midst of the mêlée, the gun went off.

The carrying a loaded weapon that's unregistered should be conclusively bought against him because it was his car etc. But again the fact that they didn't find conclusive dna of his on the gun, may make an argument (albeit weak IMO) that it wasn't his gun or him carrying it. I dunno, I'm just speculating as a lot would come down how these charges are being "defined" from a legal standpoint.

You got to remember it's also what instructions the jurors have been given towards making their verdict that makes weight. Also the definition of reasonable doubt provided to them. 🤷‍♂️
He might skate on shooting Meg but that nigga got a unregistered gun in Cali. He's definitely not walking from that

In all seriousness and no matter the fugazi moves she made and what happened prior

the young lady was still SHOT and seeing ppl especially grown man bully her online is nasty work

What if she decides all this is too much and ones herself

then it’s gonna be she was a great person it didn’t have to come to this

I mean that’s what people be on nowadays. People chose sides really quickly.

Lol I had an ex put the text messages online once with no context around it on top of the fact she was tellin duck tales about all types of other shit. Some ppl will only put out publicly certain shit to paint a particular picture outta spite

Even when Tory get in these other situations with people a gun is never pulled out so why would he do it this time

Women who have experienced domestic violence usually report that the level of violence is extreme after a few "small" incidents.

Example Ashanti sister was with a man for 10 years.

He did this and she finally started the process of leaving

Screenshot_20221222_111434_Chrome.jpg

• Meg and kelsey get into a physical altercation, Megan puts hands and feet on Kelsey.
  • Kelsey retrieves a gun in response, which she then fires.
  • The men intervene to try and break up the fight. During this intervention the gun goes off again, either from the struggle over the gun or from warning shots by the person now in possession of the gun.
  • At some point in the above, Megan is shot in the foot.
  • Due to multiple people handling the gun during the fracas, it is unclear who shot Megan and if the shooting was intentional or unintentional.
  • Either due to feeling responsible for the altercation, guilty about stealing Tory/ putting hands and feet on Kelsey, understanding the shooting to be an accident, wanting to protect her own public image and/or the parties involved, or some combination of those motivations, Megan stated that she was not shot and had stepped on glass.
  • When she later accuses Tory of being the party responsible, Megan lies about her sexual relationship with Tory, her drunkenness causing her to be kicked out of the house, and the ensuing fist fight with Kelsey.

You can't in anyway confirm that Tory shot Megan. You can't do it. You can assume he did, think he did, feel he did. But you don't know that shit. There's a very real possibility that Kelsey shot her, a very real possibility that the gun went off during a struggle that could have even involved Megan herself.

There's just no way of knowing, not with "Diplomatic Immuity" Kelsey contradicting herself on the stand, not with Megan's changing stories and flat out lying about events, not with an independent witness stating that the first shots came from the women before the men were even involved.

Back