Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

• Meg and kelsey get into a physical altercation, Megan puts hands and feet on Kelsey.
  • Kelsey retrieves a gun in response, which she then fires.
  • The men intervene to try and break up the fight. During this intervention the gun goes off again, either from the struggle over the gun or from warning shots by the person now in possession of the gun.
  • At some point in the above, Megan is shot in the foot.
  • Due to multiple people handling the gun during the fracas, it is unclear who shot Megan and if the shooting was intentional or unintentional.
  • Either due to feeling responsible for the altercation, guilty about stealing Tory/ putting hands and feet on Kelsey, understanding the shooting to be an accident, wanting to protect her own public image and/or the parties involved, or some combination of those motivations, Megan stated that she was not shot and had stepped on glass.
  • When she later accuses Tory of being the party responsible, Megan lies about her sexual relationship with Tory, her drunkenness causing her to be kicked out of the house, and the ensuing fist fight with Kelsey.

You can't in anyway confirm that Tory shot Megan. You can't do it. You can assume he did, think he did, feel he did. But you don't know that shit. There's a very real possibility that Kelsey shot her, a very real possibility that the gun went off during a struggle that could have even involved Megan herself.

There's just no way of knowing, not with "Diplomatic Immuity" Kelsey contradicting herself on the stand, not with Megan's changing stories and flat out lying about events, not with an independent witness stating that the first shots came from the women before the men were even involved.

So you take the word of some liars but not others. The witness also said Tory shoot the gun. He referred to it as fireworks coming from the short nigga.

Women who have experienced domestic violence usually report that the level of violence is extreme after a few "small" incidents.

Example Ashanti sister was with a man for 10 years.

He did this and she finally started the process of leaving

View attachment 981796

I would assume the dude who did this is in jail or dead, couldn't have been my sis,family or friend. Buddy would be missing

• Meg and kelsey get into a physical altercation, Megan puts hands and feet on Kelsey.
  • Kelsey retrieves a gun in response, which she then fires.
  • The men intervene to try and break up the fight. During this intervention the gun goes off again, either from the struggle over the gun or from warning shots by the person now in possession of the gun.
  • At some point in the above, Megan is shot in the foot.
  • Due to multiple people handling the gun during the fracas, it is unclear who shot Megan and if the shooting was intentional or unintentional.
  • Either due to feeling responsible for the altercation, guilty about stealing Tory/ putting hands and feet on Kelsey, understanding the shooting to be an accident, wanting to protect her own public image and/or the parties involved, or some combination of those motivations, Megan stated that she was not shot and had stepped on glass.
  • When she later accuses Tory of being the party responsible, Megan lies about her sexual relationship with Tory, her drunkenness causing her to be kicked out of the house, and the ensuing fist fight with Kelsey.

You can't in anyway confirm that Tory shot Megan. You can't do it. You can assume he did, think he did, feel he did. But you don't know that shit. There's a very real possibility that Kelsey shot her, a very real possibility that the gun went off during a struggle that could have even involved Megan herself.

There's just no way of knowing, not with "Diplomatic Immuity" Kelsey contradicting herself on the stand, not with Megan's changing stories and flat out lying about events, not with an independent witness stating that the first shots came from the women before the men were even involved.

This is the most unbiased, non-emotional synopsis of the events that occurred that night based on the evidence presented.

not-guilty-guilty.gif

I said it before, and i'll say it again. There were only 3 facts we came into this trial with, and they're the same 3 facts we're ending the trial with

Meg was shot

One of the two, Kelsey and Tory, shot her

And somebody is lying about it

So you take the word of some liars but not others. The witness also said Tory shoot the gun. He referred to it as fireworks coming from the short nigga.
The witness didn't say that Tory shot Megan.

I don't take the word of anyone. It's innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That's not the case here.

I get that you want justice for Megan and emphasize with you on that level. But that doesn't mean you can "take someone's word", you have to prove what happened and that didn't happen.

Yea, it's way too many shenanigans to convict anyone in this case unfortunately imo. Unless the jury got some secret piece of evidence not shown to the public, they gotta let Tory go.

With that said, I foresee Meg not only pulling a JLo/Eve and not effing with 🥷's anymore, she might pull a Tina Turner and not eff with Black people as a whole anymore. Yea she may have lied, but everyone in this case has lied it seems and she's been the one getting the most hate thrown at her almost like some people are glad she got shot or think she deserves this. She bout to cross on over.

Back