Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

And to answer your question no. Who she was fucking in the past has absolutely nothing to do with the night she was shot.

Exhibit A. Who did she lose her virginity to and what the fuck does that have to do with Tory shooting her?
Did you not read what I posted?

The defense is saying there was someone else in the car with motives to shoot at her, who supposedly just had an altercation w her supposedly over them having the same sexual partners

Did you not read what I posted?

The defense is saying there was someone else in the car with motives to shoot at her, who supposedly just had an altercation w her supposedly over them having the same sexual partners

So then why aren't Tory's and Kelsey's sexaul affairs being put on trial? Why only Meg's? I'll hang up and listen.

What about her life invites people to publicize her private affairs?

If Meg walks past me with a thong on does that give me the right to smack her on the ass since it's right there? No.

So what allows you or anyone else to feel that it's okay to attempt to publicize her private affairs?

She's a public figure.

It's not like anyone has to go out of their way to find out about her private life.

After all, we are living in the age of social media.

People talk.........people listen............people find out.........and then they talk about it.

Nobody has to.........."attempt"............to do anything.

She's a public figure.

It's not like anyone has to go out of their way to find out about her private life.

After all, we are living in the age of social media.

People talk.........people listen............and they find out.

Nobody has to.........."attempt"............to do anything.

Being a public figure does not give people free access to your private affairs. It's not your right to know the private affairs of any public figure just because they're a public figure. they get and deserve the same privacy as we do.

This is a dangerous mindset to have. Also stupid.

There's a faaar deeper convo to be had about this and a lot of it stems from single mothers that shit on these boys' fathers only for those boys to grow up and find out momma lied to them about that man or others and instead of holding that against their mothers they take it out on the women around them or momma was just fucked up towards them and they take it out on the women in their lives because they can't do that to their own mothers.

I hear you but the part of the mom being fucked up is one thing and a mom can tell her kids foul shit about a father but a father has all the ability to change that by being involved in the kid life. And to me that not excusable you let somebody else tell your story. As a dad he has rights. And some dudes do project how mom talked to themOther women and women do it towards men.

But look at music women call men dogs. But the energy and music saying bitches ain’t shit was way more common. If your daughter under 30 she has heard that music.

Back