Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I see your point but her being lose or not aint related to if she got shot. Lying about sex partners don’t mean you lied about being shot. And I don’t think in domestic situations you will ever hear the public say a woman shouldn’t tell on her abuser. And maybe it’s a double standard that does not apply to street guys like taxstine or whatever. (Idk the details of that case but wasn’t dude on camera in public shooting at the victim?)
As far as the bolded goes, you don't think that Meg's history could have fueled the argument that led to the shooting? That it could establish a motive for someone other than Tory to shoot her? I don't think anyone's saying she deserved to get shot for her sexual activity. But if there's someone who does believe this that was in the car that night (besides Tory obviously) why wouldn't the defense try to connect those dots?

This ain't up to the court of public opinion anymore. This is the court of law. The job is prove beyond reasonable doubt that Tory in fact was the shooter. The defense is just casting doubt nothing more nothing less.

Being a public figure does not give people free access to your private affairs. It's not your right to know the private affairs of any public figure just because they're a public figure. they get and deserve the same privacy as we do.

This is a dangerous mindset to have. Also stupid.

Thing is, they're not "private" affairs once they become public knowledge.

Nobody's going out of their way to dig up dirt on her.

Most of this stuff is being leaked by people they know.......... people they're "involved" with..........or the people that they know.

All the public is doing is reacting to the information once it becomes available.

Most females were ran off by other females

No they wernt. Love and AZ and that was due to racism and lying. Lea don’t post whis don’t post like that race Royal and gabi and scandy still here but don’t post like that so what about the 13 others? I mean as the gossip king I’m sure you know more than anybody.

Thing is, they're not "private" affairs once they become public knowledge.

Nobody's going out of their way to dig up dirt on her.

Most of this stuff is being leaked by people they know.......... people they're "involved" with..........or the people that they know.

All the public is doing is reacting to the information once it becomes available.

My nigga,

My private affairs remain private until I disclose them. Somebody leaking them does not change that.

No they wernt. Love and AZ and that was due to racism and lying. Lea don’t post whis don’t post like that race Royal and gabi and scandy still here but don’t post like that so what about the 13 others? I mean as the gossip king I’m sure you know more than anybody.
Yes they were

U the one discussing ABW affairs over dinner irl lol u tell me

Also those other Tory Lanez incident were on tape so that’s the reason why niggas didn’t have an issue calling him out for it

But niggas have an issue not believing someone else like Meg who does not have an incident even close to Tory's prior incidents?

I have two people in front of me. A nigga who is on camera stealing 5 times and a nigga who the known thief is saying was doing the stealing this time. Niggas wanna hear the facts and are still in doubt that the known thief was in fact stealing again.

But niggas have an issue not believing someone else like Meg who does not have an incident even close to Tory's prior incidents?

I have two people in front of me. A nigga who is on camera stealing 5 times and a nigga who the known thief is saying was doing the stealing this time. Niggas wanna hear the facts and are still in doubt that the known thief was in fact stealing again.
that’s a terrible analogy bro
Cuz ppl can change lol

Fam we also talking bout A person who lied to the police at the scene of the shooting

This is excusable tho imo

The interview where she lied to Gale is more damaging. I'd blame her management for that tho.
I’m just saying we prolly ain’t here today if they all pointed at the nigga when it happened instead of that dumb ass story, now the Kelsey chick is posed to point the finger at Tory on the stand cuz the defense strategy will be to say she could have been the shooter

There's a faaar deeper convo to be had about this and a lot of it stems from single mothers that shit on these boys' fathers only for those boys to grow up and find out momma lied to them about that man or others and instead of holding that against their mothers they take it out on the women around them or momma was just fucked up towards them and they take it out on the women in their lives because they can't do that to their own mothers.

This is true...which is why I find it interesting niggas who come from single mother homes have such disdain for them except their own. For some reason all the negative stereotypes about single moms applies to every single mom except theirs.

Back