Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Well to play devils advocate if the defense is saying she was shot after an altercation w her best friend over them two having sex w the same men

We should expect for them to bring up her sex life no?

And to answer your question no. Who she was fucking in the past has absolutely nothing to do with the night she was shot.

Exhibit A. Who did she lose her virginity to and what the fuck does that have to do with Tory shooting her?

The defense is trying to make it seem like her friend had more of a motive to want to shoot her because of them allegedly fuckin the same men and them fighting right before the shots were let off

So she argued with Tory and fought Kelsey the same night?

The defense is trying to make it seem like her friend had more of a motive to want to shoot her because of them allegedly fuckin the same men and them fighting right before the shots were let off

But this works both ways. Tory would also have more of a motive to shoot her after she dissed him and his career. Which is exactly what happened. She dissed him. He shot her.

The defense is trying to paint a picture of an angry, jealous friend when all they're doing is projecting the actual feelings of the bitch ass nigga in question.

Case Closed.

mcdebra-my.gif

it’s some internalized bitches ain’t shit type of thing. If she not in my family or giving me sex it’s of no matter to me what happens to her. But these same niggas be mad that modern women don’t trust them or view them like their grandfathers.

Shit the community let r Kelly slide

There's a faaar deeper convo to be had about this and a lot of it stems from single mothers that shit on these boys' fathers only for those boys to grow up and find out momma lied to them about that man or others and instead of holding that against their mothers they take it out on the women around them or momma was just fucked up towards them and they take it out on the women in their lives because they can't do that to their own mothers.

You niggas pick the worst of us to go up for.

If Tory did the exact same shit to some unnamed woman y'all wouldn't be defending him. But it's Meg so niggas gotta get up for it.

Too many of us have a middle school mentality.
If Tory did that shit then tell exactly everything that happened leading up to it, what's the reason for her to lie.

There's a faaar deeper convo to be had about this and a lot of it stems from single mothers that shit on these boys' fathers only for those boys to grow up and find out momma lied to them about that man or others and instead of holding that against their mothers they take it out on the women around them or momma was just fucked up towards them and they take it out on the women in their lives because they can't do that to their own mothers.

That's still a weak excuse.

But this works both ways. Tory would also have more of a motive to shoot her after she dissed him and his career. Which is exactly what happened. She dissed him. He shot her.

The defense is trying to paint a picture of an angry, jealous friend when all they're doing is projecting the actual feelings of the bitch ass nigga in question.

Case Closed.

mcdebra-my.gif

like you said it works both ways. Could be either one of them. I dont think either side is being truthful..

Sadly this is probably gonna just gonna boil down to who lies better lol

Iono

I can't call it and speak for everybody but I'm married. Been married for over 10 years so I'm not out here looking but the amount of niggas in our community that have a straight up distain for Black women specifically is frightening.

I don't know if it's because they aren't in a committed relationship with a Black woman or what but there's too many of us Black men who have a straight up distain for Black women. That will never sit right with me.

Niggas like pussy...seldom to they like the woman it's attached to.

Back