Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Never, but they always get called out on it though.

If she was a dude no one would be defending her.........they'd be clowning her.

Some people actually are.

So, she can't talk about inequality and rap being a male-dominated field, when people are going in on her the same way they would a male rapper in a similar situation.

Meg wants it to be one way.................

View attachment 976700

But a male rapper wouldn’t have his sex loge brought up if they got shot

Thing is, when they put that content out there............they're speaking in the first person.

Basically, making it seem like she's living the life that she's talking about.

There's no separation between the artist and the content when they're promoting their music......videos........brand.....etc.

To her it's all good when it works in her favor...........but then she cries foul when it doesn't.

She wants to have it both ways...............but she can't.

She wants acceptance for playing the role of a thottie/hottie.............but doesn't wanna take the heat that comes with being treated like one.

Thing is, when they put that content out there............they're speaking in the first person.

Basically, making it seem like she's living the life that she's talking about.

There's no separation between the artist and the content when they're promoting their music......videos........brand.....etc.

To her it's all good when it works in her favor...........but then she cries foul when it doesn't.

She wants to have it both ways...............but she can't.

She wants acceptance for playing the role of a thottie/hottie.............but doesn't wanna take the heat that comes with being treated like one.
Acceptance from whom? Heat from whom? I don't think the person who wants acceptance for being a thot cares about the opinions of those who frown upon that lifestyle.

And if your saying that her sex life lead to her being shot...that's wack. Like literally everything that comes into your life can be indirectly linked to other things. But she didn't control the person who picked up the gun and pulled the trigger.

You negating the fact she was shot and talking about how her lifestyle is the reason this happened to her.

Like your point is equal to saying if your a person who goes out to the clubs and then gets shot, that's its their fault for having a lifestyle that involves going out to the club.

Acceptance from whom? Heat from whom? I don't think the person who wants acceptance for being a thot cares about the opinions of those who frown upon that lifestyle.

And if your saying that her sex life lead to her being shot...that's wack. Like literally everything that comes into your life can be indirectly linked to other things. But she didn't control the person who picked up the gun and pulled the trigger.

You negating the fact she was shot and talking about how her lifestyle is the reason this happened to her.

Like your point is equal to saying if your a person who goes out to the clubs and then gets shot, that's its their fault for having a lifestyle that involves going out to the club.

Her sex life and her getting shot are two different things.

I'm just tired of her playing the victim when the lifestyle she promotes in her music doesn't go her way.

That's the bullshit I'm talking about.

It's one thing to be a shooting victim.

But a victim of people talking about her sex life???

When she promotes her sex life for a living???

View attachment 976810

View attachment 976811

her sex life is not related to this so saying how she smashed so and so has what to do with the case. I get it you hate hoes and feminism so in your mind whatever they get is what they deserve. That’s your MO and you stick with it. I thought y’all viewed gossip as negative.

her sex life is not related to this so saying how she smashed so and so has what to do with the case. I get it you hate hoes and feminism so in your mind whatever they get is what they deserve. That’s your MO and you stick with it. I thought y’all viewed gossip as negative.
It really is since it's a reason everyone was fighting and why the other woman had a reason to shoot Meg

The hypocrisy about the sex talk is nobody brings this shit up about male rappers at all even when they may be actually accused of committing a sexual crime. Like ain't nobody bring up TI calling himself "Pussy Pumper" and rapping about fucking every woman in the state of Georgia for 20 years while being married when those accusations about him came up. Niggas don't hold people to the same standards at all.

Back