Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

This thread is better than any reality TV Show

###Disclaimer### I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't give a fuck about any of these people

joker-popcorn.gif
Nobody here does...but you best believe we go act like we do๐Ÿ˜†

She's definitely taking her cue from Beyonce.

Talk all that single, independent, girl power shit.......but, at the end of the day..........she's goes home to her husband and kids.

Female artists that be rapping and singing about thotting and bopping and taking niggas money but they really a stay at mom with their husband and kids and teaching them ABCs are just as bad as the 35 year old gangster rapper that be living in the suburbs with all White people.

But we ain't ready for that conversation lol because people feelings gonna be hurt as to why they are always depicted as thotting and bopping and selling their body for Burkin bags and not wives and stay at moms.

I remember when Cardi B was going through it with her fans about sticking by Offset and she was basically like, "Bitch I have a family and a good man, why the fuck I'ma leave him to be miserable like you hoes. "

Lol. Cardi B and Beyonce both got black husbands that cheated on them and dogged them out and these are women with money and status and they chose to stay.

These bitches out here talking about a man gotta take them on a $100 date at least to take a man seriously. They don't see the science.

They are being sold "female empowerment" by women who feel empowered by staying within the family unit.

The bitch that actually thotting and bopping getting shot like a street nigga and getting her business aired.

Beyonce and Cardi B got a family to rely on. Got a husband. Got kids. Staying at home and only working when they have to.

Tragic lol.

Last edited:
Back