Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You keep on making it about the fact that she slept with dudes. That's not the issue. The issue is that she lied. If any part of the Jury decision requires that they view her as credible and truthful, the lie hurts that.

It's weird that anyone would doubt this given how many scumbag dudes have gotten out of trouble by simply proving that their accuser was a liar and loose.

This does hold some truth to it depending on who is on that jury. But ultimately the disconnect in this is because who she fucked has no bearing on the ultimate question of who shot her. It may explain why the altercation began but it still has nothing to do with whether or not one of those two people shot her. And some will use that logic to try and explain away the responsibility of the people with the gun residue on their hands

You keep on making it about the fact that she slept with dudes. That's not the issue. The issue is that she lied. If any part of the Jury decision requires that they view her as credible and truthful, the lie hurts that.

It's weird that anyone would doubt this given how many scumbag dudes have gotten out of trouble by simply proving that their accuser was a liar and loose.
AGAIN......this 'lie' ain't gonna don't do shit in this case

Don't write me an easy back either. How much you wanna bet is the only thing I wanna know

Y'all can throw your cape on and catch the strays if you want to but the only reason why Megan's credibility is in doubt because the girl lied.

She lied about getting shot, then she said she got shot. She said she never slept with Tory, and now the prosecution's case rest on her sexual relationship with Tory.

The girl damaged her own credibility.

If she would've told the truth the first time and did her obligated "Black man ain't shit" Oprah interview and boohooed and then kept he fucking mouth shut until her trial, she wouldn't be out here like the way she is.

But the woman obviously can't keep her story straight like she can't keep her legs closed and stop getting fucked by her best friend's miscellaneous dicks.

(I had to put that in there. I couldn't pass it up. Lol.)

This does hold some truth to it depending on who is on that jury. But ultimately the disconnect in this is because who she fucked has no bearing on the ultimate question of who shot her. It may explain why the altercation began but it still has nothing to do with whether or not one of those two people shot her. And some will use that logic to try and explain away the responsibility of the people with the gun residue on their hands

100% agree. The bold is the important part. In cases like this, it only takes one person to feed into the bullshit the defense is selling, and we know that happens.

AGAIN......this 'lie' ain't gonna don't do shit in this case

Don't write me an easy back either. How much you wanna bet is the only thing I wanna know

Whoever said it was? The topic is up for discussion because it was brought up in court for a reason. Nobody is in here saying Tory should or will get off cause Meg fucked him and lied about it.

Reactions: GNS
100% agree. The bold is the important part. In cases like this, it only takes one person to feed into the bullshit the defense is selling, and we know that happens.

Whoever said it was? The topic is up for discussion because it was brought up in court for a reason. Nobody is in here saying Tory should or will get off cause Meg fucked him and lied about it.
So.... it's not a bet?

Ok cool

Back