Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

This thread is better than any reality TV Show

###Disclaimer### I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't give a fuck about any of these people

joker-popcorn.gif

Credibility

not to you, I and all the posters on here, but to the JURY

If the credibility of the parties involved is an issue then Tory credibility is up in the air too because the nigga made full albums with specific lyrics putting it out there that Megan even being shot to begin with was a lie. He's lucky this ain't a "can we bring up his lyrics" cause his would be shot too.

If the credibility of the parties involved is an issue then Tory credibility is up in the air too because the nigga made full albums with specific lyrics putting it out there that Megan even being shot to begin with was a lie. He's lucky this ain't a "can we bring up his lyrics" cause his would be shot too.

This will all come down to the prosecutors presenting a strong case. It's still too early to determine that.

I also wish this shit was televised! Johnny Depp Amber Turd drama was on TV damn near all summer

This will all come down to the prosecutors presenting a strong case. It's still too early to determine that.

I also wish this shit was televised! Johnny Depp Amber Turd drama was on TV damn near all summer

It's actually better this isn't on TV. I say that mainly because apparently Tory Lanez got his son sitting in the court room and that's a nasty move to pull using a kid like that

It's actually better this isn't on TV. I say that mainly because apparently Tory Lanez got his son sitting in the court room and that's a nasty move to pull using a kid like that

So??

That's on the Judge who allowed that, and a shrewd move by the defense attorney(that's what they're paid to do)

Megan out here living the life Cardi B rap about.

We can talk about culture and shit but that's another discussion.

@deadeye you see the science.

Lol Cardi B gets put on, she finds a man, has children, and becomes a wife and mother.

At least she trying to fight the hoe is life lifestyle that's in her. She made a compromise and got a hood dude that she like. But she knew she didn't want to spread her pussy around.

Meg gets put on and samples all the dick in the industry with her best friend lol.

She's definitely taking her cue from Beyonce.

Talk all that single, independent, girl power shit.......but, at the end of the day..........she's goes home to her husband and kids.

Back