Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You would be the lame ass 😒 to post this.

I dont understand how men are entertained by who a female is having sex with...but then again most of u do spend alot of time looking at pussy and penis on the internet....

Shame on the nigga who made that shit and then post it. And shame on yall for reposting it and like it...so wild. Like a bunch of middle school boys.

Reminds me of humans going to the zoo and being amazed at seeing 👀 the animals have sex.

The fact the defense is using this angle is smart but low. To me is screams that Tory guilty. If Tory didn't shoot Meg than they would not use this story. The angle of two women fighting over him is 😔 sad

You would be the lame ass 😒 to post this.

I dont understand how men are entertained by who a female is having sex with...but then again most of u do spend alot of time looking at pussy and penis on the internet....

Shame on the nigga who made that shit and then post it. And shame on yall for reposting it and like it...so wild. Like a bunch of middle school boys.

Reminds me of humans going to the zoo and being amazed at seeing 👀 the animals have sex.

The fact the defense is using this angle is smart but low. To me is screams that Tory guilty. If Tory didn't shoot Meg than they would not use this story. The angle of two women fighting over him is 😔 sad
Ok.

Tory a midget from Canada with a fragile ego and something to prove. He did that shit.

I think Meg said she didn't let him hit before all this shit really hit the fan, right? It was just cause none of these dummies could keep they mouth closed shit really popped off.

To play Devils Advocate, since when do we believe rappers be about what they spitting about

Never, but they always get called out on it though.

If she was a dude no one would be defending her.........they'd be clowning her.

Some people actually are.

So, she can't talk about inequality and rap being a male-dominated field, when people are going in on her the same way they would a male rapper in a similar situation.

Meg wants it to be one way.................

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

Back