Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

The hypocrisy about the sex talk is nobody brings this shit up about male rappers at all even when they may be actually accused of committing a sexual crime. Like ain't nobody bring up TI calling himself "Pussy Pumper" and rapping about fucking every woman in the state of Georgia for 20 years while being married when those accusations about him came up. Niggas don't hold people to the same standards at all.

according to @Old Man Cain women can’t do what men can do.

The hypocrisy about the sex talk is nobody brings this shit up about male rappers at all even when they may be actually accused of committing a sexual crime. Like ain't nobody bring up TI calling himself "Pussy Pumper" and rapping about fucking every woman in the state of Georgia for 20 years while being married when those accusations about him came up. Niggas don't hold people to the same standards at all.

Duh nigga, everybody does this. Niggas killed Troy Ave for possibly testifying against Taxstone.... ain't heard a pep about Meg taking the stand against Tory.....that not snitching shit only applies to black men apparently🤷🏾‍♂️

Duh nigga, everybody does this. Niggas killed Troy Ave for possibly testifying against Taxstone.... ain't heard a pep about Meg taking the stand against Tory.....that not snitching shit only applies to black men apparently🤷🏾‍♂️

Niggas clown Troy Ave cuz they think he's corny and because he talks street shit. If Meg talked street shit and took the stand you'd see more of that towards her too. Hence why people are brining up her sex life because she's a woman who raps about sex.

Iono

I can't call it and speak for everybody but I'm married. Been married for over 10 years so I'm not out here looking but the amount of niggas in our community that have a straight up distain for Black women specifically is frightening.

I don't know if it's because they aren't in a committed relationship with a Black woman or what but there's too many of us Black men who have a straight up distain for Black women. That will never sit right with me.

I see your point but her being lose or not aint related to if she got shot. Lying about sex partners don’t mean you lied about being shot. And I don’t think in domestic situations you will ever hear the public say a woman shouldn’t tell on her abuser. And maybe it’s a double standard that does not apply to street guys like taxstine or whatever. (Idk the details of that case but wasn’t dude on camera in public shooting at the victim?)

Irony at it's finest.......but she doesn't even see it.

Then when people bring it up she plays the "sexist" card and says she's being shamed.

Either live the life or don't, but you can't have it both ways.

What about her life invites people to publicize her private affairs?

If Meg walks past me with a thong on does that give me the right to smack her on the ass since it's right there? No.

So what allows you or anyone else to feel that it's okay to attempt to publicize her private affairs?

Iono

I can't call it and speak for everybody but I'm married. Been married for over 10 years so I'm not out here looking but the amount of niggas in our community that have a straight up distain for Black women specifically is frightening.

I don't know if it's because they aren't in a committed relationship with a Black woman or what but there's too many of us Black men who have a straight up distain for Black women. That will never sit right with me.

it’s some internalized bitches ain’t shit type of thing. If she not in my family or giving me sex it’s of no matter to me what happens to her. But these same niggas be mad that modern women don’t trust them or view them like their grandfathers.

Shit the community let r Kelly slide

If Meg walks past me with a thong on does that give me the right to smack her on the ass since it's right there? No.

So what allows you or anyone else to feel that it's okay to attempt to publicize her private affairs?
It's important to put the blame on the other person with gun residue on them

They gonna hit you with the Chapelle quote “ if you wearing a ho uniform I’m treat you like one” to me niggas think like middle school niggas.

I see your point but her being lose or not aint related to if she got shot. Lying about sex partners don’t mean you lied about being shot. And I don’t think in domestic situations you will ever hear the public say a woman shouldn’t tell on her abuser. And maybe it’s a double standard that does not apply to street guys like taxstine or whatever. (Idk the details of that case but wasn’t dude on camera in public shooting at the victim?)

Believe me, I get it. My only point is don't use the double standard argument when we all allow double standards when convenient.

Can you imagine getting shot and the police show up on the scene and say "First things first, who you fuckin?"

That's how niggas are acting right now.

When Takeoff got killed and we saw the video was anybody asking about his sex life or the sex life of the shooter? Was anybody speculating on if maybe Takeoff fucked the shooters girl or something? Nope, but here niggas go putting Meg's sex life on trial INSTEAD OF THE NIGGA WHO ACTUALLY SHOT HER AND MADE AN ATTEMPT ON HER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS NIGGA COULD'VE FUCKING KILLED HER MAN, AND WE GOT NIGGAS IN HERE GOING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT WHO SHES FUCKING WHEN SHE COULD'VE EASILY BEEN ANOTHER BLACK WOMEN SHOT DOWN BY A JEALOUS, ANGRY, BITTER BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!

AIN'T SHIT FUNNY ABOUT THIS AND THE GENERAL LACK OF RESPECT AND SIMPLE DECENCY THAT A LOT OF YOU NIGGAS HAVE FOR BLACK WOMEN IS OF THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF BEING A BITCH ASS NIGGA

FLAT OUT

Back