Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I've counted at least 5 other public incidents of Tory Lanez being a bitch ass nigga and it only took 1 incident with Meg for niggas to defend Tory. The projection is right there niggas.

I've seen this point made regarding other folks, most recently when some people wanted Ashanti to name the producer who wanted her to fuck for some songs, and the counter be "well if one of the women before said something then it wouldn't happen again" all the while calling any current or past accuser a liar.

I fully believe Tory shot that girl. Throw that nigga in jail, we KNOW he a menace.

I've been seeing a ton of women say shit like "oh, men get to fuck around and get praised" and "such and such got like 8 baby moms", and that shit burns me up.

Who are these niggas that y'all keep seeing who put hoe niggas on pedestals? Don't no nigga worth a damn look at them dumb mfers and say "yeah, that's the life I want". If you are around a nigga who say shit like that, you a fool who keeps shit company.

I think they're all lying about something, but I also think Tory def guilty about something. He's always out looking to press a fight with someone. If anything she was cussing him out and he pulled the pistol out to try and intimidate her.

Throw that nigga in jail already. Since he's a tough guy he'll be ight.

I think they're all lying about something, but I also think Tory def guilty about something. He's always out looking to press a fight with someone. If anything she was cussing him out and he pulled the pistol out to try and intimidate her.

Throw that nigga in jail already. Since he's a tough guy he'll be ight.
If convicted, He ll do his time here and then Immediately get deported once released

that should be the kill shot for his music career unless there’s still a market for him in Canada and overseas

What the fuck is this thread now? We having MORAL debates about a LEGAL court case? We're supposed to be smarter than that.

Should Meg's private life be made public? Probably not but it is and ain't no squeezing the toothpaste back in the tube regardless of how it got out.

Does this make it ok to shoot Meg? Of course not. It's not ok to shoot her. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE IN COURT.

This isn't about right or wrong or who likes and hates women. This is about guilt or innocence.
How much are yall paying Tory's legal team to care about yall feelings about their tactics?

Man if yall ever get summoned for jury duty, show them your posts in this thread.
"Can't see past your own feelings and look at logic? You're free to go."

This is true...which is why I find it interesting niggas who come from single mother homes have such disdain for them except their own. For some reason all the negative stereotypes about single moms applies to every single mom except theirs.

Likely something akin to Stockholm Syndrome in play. They excuse their own abuser while holding disdain for others they view to be similar to their abuser.

Iono

I can't call it and speak for everybody but I'm married. Been married for over 10 years so I'm not out here looking but the amount of niggas in our community that have a straight up distain for Black women specifically is frightening.

I don't know if it's because they aren't in a committed relationship with a Black woman or what but there's too many of us Black men who have a straight up distain for Black women. That will never sit right with me.

Not gonna derail, but this definitely be a topic that should be discussed.

What the fuck is this thread now? We having MORAL debates about a LEGAL court case? We're supposed to be smarter than that.

Should Meg's private life be made public? Probably not but it is and ain't no squeezing the toothpaste back in the tube regardless of how it got out.

Does this make it ok to shoot Meg? Of course not. It's not ok to shoot her. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE IN COURT.

This isn't about right or wrong or who likes and hates women. This is about guilt or innocence.
How much are yall paying Tory's legal team to care about yall feelings about their tactics?

Man if yall ever get summoned for jury duty, show them your posts in this thread.
"Can't see past your own feelings and look at logic? You're free to go."

The thing is that the people defending Tory are the ones using the stuff you're talking about in this post.

Back