Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Those are surface level discussions and usually based on superficial shit about somebody being rejected. I'm talking an actual deep dive into why far too many dudes think some of the shit they do or say. Especially when it's unprovoked

It's not about being rejected.

See, the issue is Black people talk about their fucking feelings too much or like to project some deep psychological wound about healing and shit.

Black people in America, were forced together.

Black women and Black men were forced together.

We didn't come to America and decide to do this and decide to that with each other.

We were forced together through slavery, then forced together through Jim Crow and now we are forced together institutional poverty and racism.

But Black folks don't wanna talk about that because then they would discover that we are a Frankenstein people, patched together through violence and oppression by an outside group of people.

So Black folks just resort to the same shit, the same script,

"You just don't get no pussy."

"You just hate women."

"No man wants you."

"You just a lame and nobody liked you."

"Your daddy was never there."

"You are gay."

When you can look through the writings of Black scholars in the 60s and saying Black folks are forced together and infested with pathologies due to being forced together. You got Black feminists in the late 1800s and early 1900s saying niggas ain't shit. There's skits from the 70s showing you how dysfunctional Black people are when it comes to relationships. There's interviews with famous Black men talking about why they with a White woman.

This is political, this isn't about emotions, relationships. We are no different than Nigeria being a cobbled messed of different tribes and look at fucked up Nigeria is. We just happen to be the same ethnicity and people assume there is genuine kinship and fellowship there and it ain't. We just got nowhere to go.

Last edited:
It's not about being rejected.

See, the issue is Black people talk about their fucking feelings too much or like to project some deep psychological wound about healing and shit.

Black people in America, were forced together.

Black women and Black men were forced together.

We didn't come to America and decide to do this and decide to that with each other.

We were forced together through slavery, then forced together through Jim Crow and now we are forced together institutional poverty and racism.

But Black folks don't wanna talk about that because then they would discover that are a Frankenstein people, patched together through violence and oppression by an outside group of people.

So Black folks just resort to the same shit, the same script,

"You just don't get no pussy."

"You just hate women."

"No man wants you."

"You just a lame and nobody liked you."

"Your daddy was never there."

"You are gay."

When you can look through the writings of Black scholars in the 60s and saying Black folks are forced together and infested with pathologies due to being forced together. You got Black feminists in the late 1800s and early 1900s saying niggas ain't shit. There's skits from the 70s showing you how dysfunctional Black people are when it comes to relationships. There's talk shows with famous Black men talking about why he with a White woman.

This is political, this isn't about emotions, relationships. We are no different than Nigeria being a cobbled messed of different tribes and look at fucked up Nigeria is. We just happen to be the same ethnicity and people assume there is kinship and fellowship there and it ain't. We just got nowhere to go.

You just agreed with me. I said the majority of the discussion on social media a out this doesn't go past somebody feeling rejected. The extra shit you just posted is what I mean when I say it'd require a level of honesty not alot can handle.

Ehhh music industry is already in a shitty spot , nothing is really moving

she gonna have to have an all time great hook for her first single after this
She's going to have to dig up Big and Pac for her shit to jump off. The female rapper pool is deep nowadays. They're all saying the same thing so what new will she have to say about riding dick NH that these young girls aren't saying in their raps.

No they wernt. Love and AZ and that was due to racism and lying. Lea don’t post whis don’t post like that race Royal and gabi and scandy still here but don’t post like that so what about the 13 others? I mean as the gossip king I’m sure you know more than anybody.

So, who ran them off then?

Let y'all tell it, they're just busy and don't have time to post anymore.

The music industry ain't about numbers anymore, it's about brand

Meg good with a track a yr as long as it gains traction on social media...which they do

Add to her modeling and acting *even if they just cameos* career and again...she good

Back